No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough weekend for the Ags in Gainesville. UF is legit. They were in command the entire series, on the mound and at the plate. They have a couple of true freshmen that apparently have displaced proven upperclassmen in the lineup at key positions...for the preseason number 1 team.

Ags battled, but there was never a really a feeling that they might win any of the three in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Keep an eye on Vandy, though. Their 1-2 pitchers may be as good as any in the nation. 2 hitter and 13 K’s yesterday (against Gamecocks) followed by no hitter with 16 K’s today! [emoji15]

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Series win today versus Baylor.....hoping to send them home with a dustpan tomorrow

Excellent! I’ve been busy cleaning fish! Little man surpassed the 2# mark today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Keep an eye on Vandy, though. Their 1-2 pitchers may be as good as any in the nation. 2 hitter and 13 K’s yesterday (against Gamecocks) followed by no hitter with 16 K’s today! [emoji15]

I hope the Rangers are paying attention, and snag whichever one of these guys slips to #2 in the upcoming draft! Rocker seems to be the consensus #1 pick, and would likely go to the Pirates, leaving Leiter for the Rangers (hopefully).
          Last edited by sandbill; 03-21-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

If Vandy puts some chemistry together they are most than a team to watch. Arkansas will do good to stay in top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              La Tech thumped Ole Miss

Yeah it was beautiful. Hopefully we will sweep Tulane today. Won the series yesterday on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                If Vandy puts some chemistry together they are most than a team to watch. Arkansas will do good to stay in top 10.
                Yup it wasn't a good week for Arkansas. Kind of turned it around yesterday but need to win today.

Comment

Hey Glen. I see your son plays for Tech. Are you an alum?

Comment

No sir- kid decided on here once he sat down with coaching staff. I had never been to Ruston before he said we were headed there for a trip. After getting here and me spending a few weekends I think he made the best decision. He is the youngest kid on team and probably wont get much more than filler innings if i was guessing. Go Dogs

Comment

La Tech finished off Tulane today but it was a sloppy game. Win is a win

Comment

Tech took the series from OSU this weekend. That team is really good. They should cause some big XII teams issues.

Comment

No sweep but a conference series win on the road. I’ll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            That sucks. I watched the replay of Tuesday’s game last night when we got home. They interviewed him and I got the vibe his time on the field was probably done.

Hate to see it end that way, but it was a pleasure to watch, 44. I appreciate the way you played the game, and he’ll always appreciate the kindness and the ball you threw him.

Good luck with whatever you have planned next, and good fishin!

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Get well Bandito10, we sure enjoyed having a chance to watch you be a leader and play the game!

Hook'em
                            Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            This.

Looking forward to standing in Left Field very soon.
                            Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Tough news. Best of luck to the young man going forward.

Ags humbled a bit in the SEC opener in Gainesville. A 13-4 drubbing ends the 11 game win streak. Hopefully they can rebound tomorrow and Saturday.

Just wanted to reach back out to you guys, and say I appreciate all the support over the years that y’all have given me.. I’m not sure what’s in store for the future quite yet, but I can tell you that I don’t feel like I’m done with baseball. Feel like I can still play at a high level, whether that’s pro or going back to play at Texas, I’m not sure yet. I’m having surgery this week and the road to return starts from there, one day at a time.

AT

Comment

Heck yeah! I hope all goes well this week and wish you the best of luck in making the decision that’s best for you! Hook’em

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                                Tech took the series from OSU this weekend. That team is really good. They should cause some big XII teams issues.

Good to get the series win. Bullpen is going to have to be more consistent and Tadlock is going to have to be willing to pull the trigger on getting some of those guys out of the game quicker when they just don’t have it.

OSU is good......as they typically are. Great series win.

Comment

Working...
                                X