• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought in with evri at 6$ been debating to sell or hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PLTR to the moon!!’

Comment

GameStop. They released 4 new consoles this year and all they sell is video games. Figure next 45 days they should have good news. Last time 4 new consoles were released they had a 45% 60 day increase- I’m up 14% in a few days

Comment

What are yalls thoughts on NIO

Comment

Ibuy

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
              Interesting.
              It’s taking off today.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I’m not trying to be an arse (although I’m pretty good at it ) but can you explain, for the benefit of those here who might consider buying this stock, what makes it interesting?
                Possible Alzheimer’s treatment, pending merger, first FDA approved clear mask. I bought in a month ago. Not regretting it.

Comment

Originally posted by trozy55 View Post
                  What are yalls thoughts on NIO
                  My thought is you should have bought in 3 months ago. HA
                  for real though, if they are really going to give Tesla a run then it could still be a great buy in the 50's. I wouldnt put kids college fund on it though.

Comment

EFLVF May make a run and sometime in December ABNB will be available. I think it will be a good long term investment and getting in early will have value. Looking like it will open in the $30 range

GameStop has gone up 25% in less than a week

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                      Anyone checking out Moderna and Pfizer? Moderna seems to be doing pretty well right now, but Pfizer is up and down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      Moderna had a huge jump today.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                        Possible Alzheimer’s treatment, pending merger, first FDA approved clear mask. I bought in a month ago. Not regretting it.
                        My money guy (Edward Jones) wouldn’t let me buy it today. said EJ wouldn’t allow it....went to Etrade to buy myself and it was a limited option there.
                        Wanted in at .028 and it closed around .035

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                          My money guy (Edward Jones) wouldn’t let me buy it today. said EJ wouldn’t allow it....went to Etrade to buy myself and it was a limited option there.
                          Wanted in at .028 and it closed around .035
                          I wonder why they wouldn’t allow it. I’ve heard a lot of people having issues buying penny stocks on E*TRADE. I’ve been with TDA and Never had a problem. Everything that I’m researching is Telling me that it’s about to take off.

Comment

Bought a bunch of Zoom on the dip before earnings today. Earnings report looked good but Zoom went straight down after hours. Really hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

^you already missed the titanic buddy

Comment

I got in below 400 but sold out on last run up. I still think it goes to 5 before the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X