X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    A Froggy sighting!!!

, Hope all is well brother.

All's well. Only one beagle left and I'm now living in Benbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

Cool! Your just s skip across the pasture from me. I can stop in and pester ya!

I go through there sometimes on my way home. If there's anything I can help you with, give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        Every time I see your about avitar, I think of my last beagle. I'm a believer that while we may have many dogs in our lives were only allowed one Dog. Bailey was my one dog. Just wish I'd have gotten her out more on rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
          Every time I see your about avitar, I think of my last beagle. I'm a believer that while we may have many dogs in our lives were only allowed one Dog. Bailey was my one dog. Just wish I'd have gotten her out more on rabbits.

I do miss running rabbits with my pack. My best Dog, Diesel, just up and died on me last year. I've reached the age and health that and realized it was time to give it up. Beagles are the best in my opinion.

Hope all you LBJ hunters have a great year out there.

Comment

I've been out a half-dozen times and have been surprised by the number of other folks scouting. Even got the truck stuck in da mud for a while. Maybe the other folks were just Covid-bored hikers and not hunters.

Comment

Everybody enjoying the weather.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Very much. Hunting dove tomorrow. Hoping this cool front brings more in.

Comment

Final camera check for me prior to opening day yesterday. Plenty of freezer fillers running around out there, but it's nice to see that velvet shed off of a few regulars Happy hunting to all! (Edited trail cam pic)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's looking like pretty descent weather for opening day! High's in the 70's, lows in the 50's. Beats the heck out of 90+!!! I'll be out once more to check cameras and do some speed scouting and then we're hunting!! I'm pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                      It's looking like pretty descent weather for opening day! High's in the 70's, lows in the 50's. Beats the heck out of 90+!!! I'll be out once more to check cameras and do some speed scouting and then we're hunting!! I'm pumped!
                      man you gotta love those temps but i wont make it out there till the third weekend this year

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                        man you gotta love those temps but i wont make it out there till the third weekend this year
                        Well good! I'll have a chance to kill one before you get there! Especially if you have a year like last year!

Comment

I little different from deer hunting, witch I will be out there on LBJ. Going on a long canoe trip for bull frogs.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                            Well good! I'll have a chance to kill one before you get there! Especially if you have a year like last year!

It was a good year it’ll be hard to beat for me it looked like you had a good one yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                              It was a good year it’ll be hard to beat for me it looked like you had a good one yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last season was awesome! Shot a few, had some good encounters and found some good spots that I hope to be productive this year!

Comment

Yall know which spot you're going to opening morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X