Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
    Guys, here is a hidden gem that I got lucky on. It is risky.... RLFTF. Drug is RLF-100. I got in 3 days ago at .23

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...with-new-drug/
    Nice.. And you didn't sell yet?

OTC stocks I'd take my profits and run...every time. With that volume it will probably gap up at market open tomorrow.

Comment

Got back into silver. Stop loss set at 10% below purchase price in case I got in late and it sells off a lot. Would love to have stayed in for what I originally bought in at a couple months ago. I’m thinking this might be the end of the dollar as the reserve currency. Would probably be better just buying guns at this point. I don’t know how they can keep inflating the bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
        Got back into silver. Stop loss set at 10% below purchase price in case I got in late and it sells off a lot. Would love to have stayed in for what I originally bought in at a couple months ago. I’m thinking this might be the end of the dollar as the reserve currency. Would probably be better just buying guns at this point. I don’t know how they can keep inflating the bubble.

The bond market is screaming that you are wrong about the end of the dollar as the reserve currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Nice.. And you didn't sell yet?

OTC stocks I'd take my profits and run...every time. With that volume it will probably gap up at market open tomorrow.
          I was greedy and was holding for $1

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            The bond market is screaming that you are wrong about the end of the dollar as the reserve currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Debt to GPD ratio and a fat, sick, aging population driving up Medicare costs suggests anyone holding bonds is stupid.
            Last edited by TwoHighways; 08-06-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

FSLY has been good and took a hit today so I bought in. Looking for a E vehicle to go in a little on besides Tesla. NKLA may be what I take a gamble on or DRIV etf

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                FSLY has been good and took a hit today so I bought in. Looking for a E vehicle to go in a little on besides Tesla. NKLA may be what I take a gamble on or DRIV etf
                NKLA has not one product ready to go. I would look at SHLL. It is a SPAC for an EV company that will be going public in September. They actually have products in place and have orders. It has been getting beat up off of highs and may be a better opportunity once the merger is a done deal and goes public.

Comment

Anybody doing any good?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                    Anybody doing any good?

Overall really well but definitely lost some gains last couple of weeks. My swings are mostly closed out and holding some long term stuff still. Got stuck in one swing by not paying attention and will hold longer as I’m still up 50%+ on it anyway. Missed the sale at 240% from getting greedy

Comment

Penny stock alert CBBT. What do yall think?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                        Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          Anybody doing any good?

Gosh dang the market has exploded the last 10 days!

I am sitting at 101% return on my stock portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            Originally posted by Rex View Post
                            Interesting.
                            I’m not trying to be an arse (although I’m pretty good at it ) but can you explain, for the benefit of those here who might consider buying this stock, what makes it interesting?

Comment

Anyone checking out Moderna and Pfizer? Moderna seems to be doing pretty well right now, but Pfizer is up and down.

Comment

With Virtual Care now being thrown into the spotlight due to the pandemic it looks to be a good long play. Teladoc has been the only public company that someone could invest in and look at what has happened to their stock over the past year.
                                AmWell (AMWL) is now in the market to buy into at a good price (sub $30) that I see going a long way like Teladoc.
                                There will be some others in 2021 going IPO so there will be other options to spread the wealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X