X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NIO has been a fun ride.

NBEV might be a good swing trade stock.

Comment

Gents a new SPAC is up and should be on your radar if your in to those. Biggest ever blank check company headed by Bill Ackman and looking to acquire a "mature unicorn" to bring public. Read up on it if your're interested. Only available as units and on select platforms right now.

Ticker on the units is PSTH.U
      Last edited by bphillips; 07-22-2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Tesla killed it 2nd qtr and announced their semis and cyber trucks will be built in Austin!

Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.
        Last edited by captainsling; 07-22-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Gents a new SPAC is up and should be on your radar if your in to those. Biggest ever blank check company headed by Bill Ackman and looking to acquire a "mature unicorn" to bring public. Read up on it if your're interested. Only available as units and on select platforms right now.

Ticker on the units is PSTH.U
          What does a “unit” consist of? Can’t get it with my TD Ameritrade account or Fidelity account.
          Last edited by captainsling; 07-22-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            SPCE may be the new baby TSLA May take years to get up there though.

I'm waiting for markets to settle down before buying back in. May be after elections.
            Yup! I got in at $22...been buying a little more on the dips.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              What does a “unit” consist of? Can’t get it with my TD Ameritrade account or Fidelity account.
              One common and 1/9 warrant. Warrants are only exercisable whole so I will have my units in multiples of 9. TD and Etrade are available. TD is PSTHU or PSTH/U.

Please note this will likely be fairly flat for a while. I think they are giving from 6 months to two years to have a target company. It’s worth watching though

Comment

Tesla killed it 2nd qtr and announced their semis and cyber trucks will be built in Austin!

Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.
                So....buy TSLA? [emoji50]

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                  Yup! I got in at $22...been buying a little more on the dips.
                  That's ridiculous.....

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                    So....buy TSLA? [emoji50]
                    Not saying that. Do your due diligence. I am already in it and have been since $800. I am in for the ride. They are going to get listed on the S&P soon and that should add more value as well as looking at the India market. At almost $1700 a share it is not for the faint of heart. It could go really far up, or down. This stock has been known to fluctuate $200 in a day. Several days a week it moves up or down in $50-$100 increments.

Comment

Not saying that. Do your due diligence. I am already in it and have been since $800. I am in for the ride. They are going to get listed on the S&P soon and that should add more value as well as looking at the India market. At almost $1700 a share it is not for the faint of heart. It could go really far up, or down. This stock has been known to fluctuate $200 in a day. Several days a week it moves up or down in $50-$100 increments.
                      Yeah,I knew what you were meaning. It's just crazy how much it has jumped in just a year. Good for those who got in a year ago.

Comment

Can't worry about missing NVAX Company sucks.. It's always just been a trading stock for pump and dumps.

Lots and lots of junk stocks going up 100-1,000% Markets are nuts. I'm in AKER, CLBS, and LIFE All 3 of these should be issuing a PR about their COVID trials... Hoping it happens soon and they run up 100-300% It's gambling...but been paying off.
                        NVAX may suck, but I bought it at $44 & now it’s $154. It’s been good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          NVAX may suck, but I bought it at $44 & now it’s $154. It’s been good to me.
                          More money can be made on junk than anything else. Just be prepared to learn a lesson one day if you hold too long.

I traded junk sub-pennies for years and made money.

Comment

NVAX may have a really bad day tomorrow. I hear the phase 1 results are no good.

Comment

Got a small amount to burn, what’s everyone watching?

Comment

NVAX may have a really bad day tomorrow. I hear the phase 1 results are no good.
                                Thanks - I will keep an eye on it - the after hours trading is down -26% so far

Comment

Working...
                                X