Costa Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Customer Service

I’ve always heard good things about Costas customer service, but all I can say is wow! I sent in some frames last week with severely scratched up plastic lenses. I was going to get the lenses replaced at my cost, but asked if they could upgrade them to glass for me. I was more than willing to pay the upgrade cost if they could. Well Costa emailed me today, and told me to call them. I called them back today, and they told me they didn’t make glass lenses for that particular frame but I was able to pick out any other frames I’d like and get them with glass lenses for the same price as just replacing glass lenses. Wow!!! I ended up with a new pair of Rinconcitos with the 580G lenses headed my way for cheap! They’ve got a customer for life with that kind of service. I fully expected to just get my old frames back with new plastic lenses at practically the same price they gave me a brand new pair with glass lenses!

I've had similar experiences with them. Needed repairs that were clearly my fault and that didn't matter to them. They took care of it, great company to me.
    Tyler

Comment

Yeah their legit ..

Comment

Yea, they got a bad rap for awhile but apparently let the former CS chick go and now all is well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I sent a pair back this summer needing repair work on the frames (rubber earpiece). They sent me a brand new pair and only charged me something like $12 for shipping.

Comment

There almost as good as Maui Jim's.

Comment

Few years back I had an absolutely terrible experience and vowed to never use them again, except I didn’t lol. Fast forward a few years I needed warranty work on 2 frames and the totally replaced both pair of sunglasses and lenses for free no questions asked. I will remain a customer.

Comment

I work in the optical industry and you're correct the customer service has been great with them. I believe its gonna change though. They were bought out by a huge company over seas. If you search them you'll find out they closed down their headquarters in December. They're gonna end up like Oakley with declining quality and CS

Comment

Excellent customer service

Comment

Originally posted by CP25OD1 View Post
                    I work in the optical industry and you're correct the customer service has been great with them. I believe its gonna change though. They were bought out by a huge company over seas. If you search them you'll find out they closed down their headquarters in December. They're gonna end up like Oakley with declining quality and CS
                    That really sucks to hear. I hope that’s not the case, but I bet you’re right. Anytime a giant takes over the CS usually goes downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by CP25OD1 View Post
                      Was it Luxottica?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The last two times ive sent in for frame repair, they sent me a brand new pair of frames and lenses!

Comment

My repaired glasses, were on the plane that went down in Trinity bay. I found this information out from the Costa representative when I called to find out what was going on with the return shipping. They showed in transit for three weeks. After my phone call they shipped a new pair, they arrived within days.

Comment

I've had nothing but great experiences with Costa's customer service. I sent in an older pair that needed to the lenses replaced. Since that frame was discontinued they let me pick out any frame they have currently and would send them to me and all I had to pay was shipping.

The guy on the phone was great and even recommenced me going to a local retailer to try on several different pairs to make sure I like them rather than take a chance looking at pictures online

Comment

yes they have repaired / replaced a few pairs for me for $10 or $15

Comment

Working...
                              X