Live from First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from First Point

Almost live. The first hunt is Dec 28-1st and the second hunt will start around the 11th of January. I know they have taken some good bucks this year, hopefully there are few left. As always I’ll keep you up to date and share trail cam photos but will not be sharing what compartment I’m hunting. I have a few new tricks up my sleeve for the deer this year. I heading down their feeling like David Copperfield but will probably return home feeling like bozo the clown. Those deer are smart.

Good luck! I tell my wife every year that I’m going to book a hunt there, but I still haven’t. Looks like a fun place to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man you must really like that place. Good luck. I enjoy your First Point threads.

Comment

Let's go

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, its about that time

Comment

Good luck, always love keeping up with your First point hunts- hope you get a Christmas buck of a lifetime.
            Merry X mas

Comment

Man, someone’s eager to get hunting.
              We will be there jan8-12 so I may piggy back your thread with some updates in between your hunts.

Comment

Yes, I am eager to get this hunt rolling, but the main reason for the thread being early is so I can set a link on my parents computer. It’s much easier doing it in person vs trying to talk them through it over the phone.

Let’s consider this an us thread not a me thread. Anyone who wants to post up their hunts please do so.
                Last edited by Sideler; 12-25-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

First point is a great operation. I heard the deer are moving good down there right now. Couple of 150s and 160+ killed. If that don’t excite you idk what does.

Comment

Get after em’, just make sure and leave us a couple

Comment

always wanted to go hunt there. headed to llano to oran hill on friday

Comment

Just left. Try to get pasture 8 if bo will let you.. we had some good deer on camera..

Comment

Good luck. Fun place.

Comment

I wanted to go this year. In for the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck in for some pictures and story’s

Comment

Working...
                              X