• Show
Clear All

Bitter disappointment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        I jest fellas. This is the 11th Tikka I have shot. If the end goal is tiny groups it makes you wonder why people spend big bucks on custom rifles.

If you gotta ask….then you won’t understand lol.

Tikkas are great rifles! Can’t say that I recall seeing one that didn’t shoot pretty well. Easy trigger job with a mountain tactical spring and the trigger is fairly nice too.

Comment

I’ve got 3 of those POS Tikka. They keep showing me up!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            If you gotta ask….then you won’t understand lol.

Tikkas are great rifles! Can’t say that I recall seeing one that didn’t shoot pretty well. Easy trigger job with a mountain tactical spring and the trigger is fairly nice too.

I have some full up customs but at the end of the day the only thing that matters (to me) is tiny groups and rounds on target. If I can get that with a $1100 rifle I don’t see the need to spend $2000. I know some folks like to say they have a custom rifle and that is A-OK with me. I’ve bought some.

My personal CTR shoots 0.3 MOA all day long to 700yds. My GA 300 does right about that but I paid over twice as much for it. Maybe even a bit more.

I can buy a lot of boolits and beer for the cost difference.

Comment

I am a Remington 700 man but that's good shooting and an accurate rifle.

Comment

Junk for sure…
                Man you rarely hear anything bad about them… I’m on a Bergara fbook page and a guy started bad mouthing tikka… more people came to came to the defense of tikka on there than they do Bergara.. lol

To really crisp up the trigger for cheap I’d recommend a Mtn tactical trigger spring

Comment

i feel bad for ya , so i`ll help you out and swap ya a mossberg or savage , your choice but only one of the two

Comment

Well I have a savage 110 that shoots in a nickle......

Comment

Trash. Pure trash.

Comment

I see you have the same problem I do with those ugly old Savage rifles

Comment

So disappointing...

Comment

Tikka has become the Rem 700 of old...

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                              Well I have a savage 110 that shoots in a nickle......
                              me too. Leave Savage alone. I have a Tikka and a Savage and I'll put that Savage up next to any of 'em.

Comment

If you broke in the barrel right, you would have had better groups. Just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X