Brushy hill 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy hill 2018

Anybody going to brushy hill opening weekend? They've had a ton of rain last few days. If you are going in October, please give some info on the number of deer seen, and if they were coming to corn. Thanks.

Will be going for a couple of days starting October 15. Will give you an update after my hunt.

Comment

I’m gong in December interested in replies.

Comment

Heading out there in December and looking forward to it.

Comment

Anyone been out to brushy hill this year?

Comment

Haven't been in a while but love it there. The owners are salt of the earth people and Nick will take good care of you.

This was a few years back but I'd like to share it again. I went on a spring Turkey hunt and just after arriving at the ranch I blew a tire. It was in the sidewall and ruined. Pete helped me change the tire and took my wheel into town and had a used tire installed while I was out hunting. I can't ask for more than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great guy! Has anyone hunted the will rhem west pasture heading there December 17. Just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter14 View Post
                Will be going for a couple of days starting October 15. Will give you an update after my hunt.

Hey Txbowhunter14,. How was your trip, did you see many deer? Are they coming to corn?

Comment

Originally posted by Smvjr1 View Post
                  Heading out there in December and looking forward to it.
                  Yeah interested to hear how it went!? Is it not flooding out there right now?

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
                    Hey Txbowhunter14,. How was your trip, did you see many deer? Are they coming to corn?
                    We saw a few young bucks at our blind and a bunch of hogs. We saw does around the pasture but none came by our blinds. Hogs came right to the corn but the deer didn't seem interested and just walked right past the corn.

Comment

Will be there Nov. 16th--19th in Waiver pasture.

God Bless
                      Bish

Comment

Will anyone on here be there December 17 through the 20th. I'm new to TBH would be cool to meet some of y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by zkrolczyk95 View Post
                          Sounds like a great guy! Has anyone hunted the will rhem west pasture heading there December 17. Just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it.
                          If you are setting up your own blind, here are two areas you might want to consider. Have seen action in both.
                          Attached Files

Comment

If you are setting up your own blind, here are two areas you might want to consider. Have seen action in both.
                            I set up a tripod where that top yellow circle is once and I was covered up in deer. Problem was the mature bucks came out on the opposite side of that opening. So, I set up over there also. Long story short, they came out each time on the side I wasn’t on. Those deer are really smart.

Comment

Thanks for the help I'll kee that in mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X