No announcement yet.

Hagerman segment A 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a room in Sherman for Seg B. Figured it was better to be well rested and be just as far away.

Comment

Originally posted by SETXslayer View Post
      For anyone concerned with taking the bowhunter ed class, I spoke to a lady at the refuge and she told me Idaho offers it online and no field day required. It is accepted by any state that would require it.
      I’m taking Iowa’s bowhunter Ed right now.

Comment

For anyone concerned with taking the bowhunter ed class, I spoke to a lady at the refuge and she told me Idaho offers it online and no field day required. It is accepted by any state that would require it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
            If you would have been concerned about the requirements PRIOR to putting in for the drawing, it could have been taken care of. But you chose to put in, without fulfilling the requirements. Not to say you aren't an expert bowhunter, but most learn something, thanks for taking the easy way out, and good luck in your Hagerman hunt.

Comment

BH Ed class in Tyler Friday at 9am

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be hunting A this year. Did the Hog Hunt last year.

Eeeearly morning drives up from Dallas...

Comment

Originally posted by fakeworest View Post
                  I will be hunting A this year. Did the Hog Hunt last year.

Eeeearly morning drives up from Dallas...
                  yuk

Comment

Just left the house, 6 hour drive ahead of me. Will be putting in a full day of scouting tomorrow. This cool weather gonna make it nice!

Comment

Just left the house, 6 hour drive ahead of me. Will be putting in a full day of scouting tomorrow. This cool weather gonna make it nice!

Watch out for snakes, and keep an eye out for blue cooler man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are no deer at Hagerman. But good luck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          If you would have been concerned about the requirements PRIOR to putting in for the drawing, it could have been taken care of. But you chose to put in, without fulfilling the requirements. Not to say you aren't an expert bowhunter, but most learn something, thanks for taking the easy way out, and good luck in your Hagerman hunt.
                          sheesh, wait till you find out hes planning on using a crossbow

Comment

There is a motel on HWY 82 on the east side of Whitesboro. I don't know anything about it other than driving by but it is close to Hagerman.

Comment

Anybody have an ebike for rent for segment b?

Comment

That's two looking for e bikes. I'm thinking about going into the utv, atv trailer and e bike rental business.

Comment

Working...
                                X