Hagerman segment A 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman segment A 2021

Young'un and I drew seg A (11 5 to 11 7)

Anyone else draw this segment?
    Last edited by jnd1959; 09-03-2021, 10:59 PM.

In in from last years golden ticket. Now just need to do some scouting.

Comment

I’ll be there solo, first time to draw

Comment

I’ll be there!

Comment

Congrats JD.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Congrats JD.
              Thanks. Haven't told the boss yet. The negotiation on this one may cost a bit since I'm gone in early October and in January. But this is just three days.

Sorry for the topic misspelling. Spell Check strikes again. If there is a way to correct it someone let me know.

Comment

If anyone wants to split a campground let me know. I probably will sleep in the back of my truck so won't take up much space (probably just a covered. screened cooking area and a parking space.

Comment

First time to draw since '17! Son and I are in, and it's his senior year of HS! Glad we get to do this one together. We may be open to splitting a campground with someone as well. We are pretty low maintenance...and low budget when possible!! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

I've stayed at Eisenhower sp before. It's not the closest, probably 23 min from Big Mineral. Does anyone have other suggestions? I'd just sleep in the nwr parking lot if I could get away with it.

Comment

I drew as well. Have to get started scouting after my elk hunt.

Comment

I'll put a good word in for jnd1959. Good Guy & Son. Work and plays well with others. Hope to have the pleasure of sharing a minute or and entire hunt with this gentleman in the future.

Comment

My dad and I drew the Dec. 5 hunt here but we cannot find anyone to do the field portion of the bowhunter education class. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Thanks AB.

There is talk of a field portion before Hagerman starts. I'd do a search or look at some of the other Hagerman threads.

Comment

Big Mineral camp ground, Walnut Creek or Cedar Mills on the west side. Texoma Harbor Village on the east has floating cabins or Tanglewood (Upper class resort) if you want indoors. All 30 min or less.

Comment

Working...
                              X