No announcement yet.

Let's go BLUES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That city needs this though... STL hasn’t had the best run last couple years, rams, murder rate, wealth flight out of stl proper etc. maybe cup will start a comeback to former glory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought this post was going to be about catfish.........

Comment

Hoping for Blue Notes win.

Comment

Last night of the NHL season. Not sure what I'm going to do for the next 5 months.

Comment

Go blues

Comment

I've been throwing back some natural lights grilling some hot wings trying to calm my nerves before the game. From last place halfway through the season to game 7 of the stanely cup championship does it get any better than this ? This has to be the end of our drought if not I'm going to be a very sad man for several months.

Comment

Man I've enjoyed these playoffs thus far, pulling for the Blues tonight can't stand the Bruins.

Comment

I think its really cool that they sold out the the Enterprise Arena in St. Louis and opened up Busch Stadium for a viewing party! That city will go nuts if the Blues win!

EDIT: 18.5K at Enterprise (sold out in 10 mins) and 25K at Busch Stadium! That's impressive!!
                  Last edited by AlaskaFlyerFan; 06-12-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

2 nothing after the first things are looking good

Comment

Hella first period. Let's go Blues!

Comment

Don’t care who wins but I’m watching!

Comment

Lets go blues!!!!!!

Comment

Even though the Blues didn't score, that was a better period for them. They were able to control the puck a little better and get some offensive zone time. Big period coming up!

Comment

What a game so far! Go blues . Something nice for the city, and fans! What a save!!!!!

Comment

I’ve just been checking on for a few minutes at a time while watching the recorded Ranger game, but every time I check in the Blues are dominating possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X