No announcement yet.

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis consumers have long prized potency (a high THC content) as one of the main factors that makes a particular strain more desirable. Though traditional demand for THC has caused an oversaturation of high-potency products, many consumers are starting to prefer less intense products that are lower in THC and higher in the non-intoxicating compound called cannabidiol (CBD).

THC and CBD are both cannabinoids derived from the cannabis plant, but they’re different in many ways that may influence your next dispensary purchase.

Find Cannabis Near You
    What Are High-CBD Cannabis Strains?
    CBD is typically the second-most abundant cannabinoid in cannabis, but this isn’t always the case. A strain may deliver CBD and THC in the following ratios:

High THC, low CBD (e.g.,10-30% THC, trace amounts of CBD)
    Balanced CBD/THC (e.g., 5-15% THC and CBD)
    High CBD, low THC (e.g., 5-20% CBD, THC under 5%)
    High-CBD strains tend to deliver very clear-headed, functional effects without the euphoric high associated with high-THC strains. They’re typically preferred by consumers who are extremely sensitive to the side effects of THC (e.g., anxiety, paranoia, dizziness). A high-CBD strain would also be a great choice for someone needing to medicate throughout the day to control pain, inflammation, anxiety, or other chronic conditions.

Comment

Just curious but would you happen to have a script for claritin allergy meds?

I ask only because my good friend who I've known 40 years started.getting anxiety attacks several years ago out of the blue. Had them for a year or so with no explanation. He did some research on his own and found a website where people put their reactions to different meds. Many said claritin gave them anxiety so he quit. No problems since

Comment

I have no idea about the effects of CBD on anxiety but my wife and I have enjoyed excellent results with it for inflammation and overall pain reduction

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Really? Strange that some people are busting random drug tests and being fired after using it. Recently happened at our refinery to a supervisor.
          He was probably partaking in the real McCoy.
          Texas can only sell CBD from Hemp . Hemp doesn't produce THC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

for those that use cbd with success, where do you get it? A news report the other night was saying some sources actually have very little cbd in their procduct. I just finished a bottle of Whole Green cbd oil and it seems to work on my arthritis. But would like to try others also to see if I could get better results.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
              CBD oil in Texas has 0% THC whoever tells you it has trace amounts does not know anything about it, they are completely different compounds . The CBD in Texas has to come from the "Hemp Plant" not the "Marijuana Plant". Hemp does not produce Tetrahydrocannabinol THC.

That may be but not everyone is buying product from Texas. Also, when you order online there is no way to guarantee where it is coming from.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I tried it on my arthritic thumbs. Didn’t help at all. Hope it works for you

Comment

Really? Strange that some people are busting random drug tests and being fired after using it. Recently happened at our refinery to a supervisor.
                  Must have been the Poppy Seed bun he had! Or 2nd hand smoke

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                    That may be but not everyone is buying product from Texas. Also, when you order online there is no way to guarantee where it is coming from.

Sierracharlie out…
                    That's a good point! I was going on the thought that people are buying from a Cbd source in Texas.

Comment

They opened a CBD coffee shop a few blocks from my house. Drove by it on the way out of town this morning, and was surprised by the line. Didn’t stop but curious to try it at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                        He was probably partaking in the real McCoy.
                        Texas can only sell CBD from Hemp . Hemp doesn't produce THC.

Knowing this guy the way I do I highly doubt he did weed.

Comment

Knowing this guy the way I do I highly doubt he did weed.
                          Do y'all have to take hair follicle test too?

Comment

I've tried some the wife ordered, don't know about the thc or anything, you've got to be tuned in to yourself (don't know how else to explain it), it's very subtle in how it works. For me I am able to get out and work all day, because I feel like it and because my joint pain is more of a background pain not the first thought pain. For anxiety don't know but it seems like my mood is more even keeled when I take it so maybe it will do some good. Do a lot of research, lot of shady operators selling olive oil as cbd out there.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                              for those that use cbd with success, where do you get it? A news report the other night was saying some sources actually have very little cbd in their procduct. I just finished a bottle of Whole Green cbd oil and it seems to work on my arthritis. But would like to try others also to see if I could get better results.
                              This is the one we are using...kinda expensive but what our daughter's dr wants her to take. I'll need Mrs Artos to explain but something about this brand being potent & CO2 extraction out in the field?? Both the wife & I use it well after reading all the benefits CBD has to offer. I wasn't really chasing a problem & more of a supplement so to speak.

I'm in the oil patch and got tested not long ago & don't buy all these cases of CBD causing false positives for THC. I was worried before starting myself & read up on it. Not saying it can't happen as false positives are a reality but betting most of those stories involve a toke with cbd as a scapegoat.

Mrs Artos buys from Lake Hills Pharmacy out of Austin: 512-608-9355. Bottle says mfg out of Colorado. That 2oz bottle is right around $190.00!!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Artos; 04-20-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Be careful which company you buy from. There are products out there that are "full spectrum" that carry .3% thc that would have a cumulative effect and cause you to fail a urine analysis. Not saying that THC shouldn't be in there or won't help you. All the different cannabinoids help in many different ways, they have what's called an entourage effect each complementing next. That being said before you decide to start a CBD regimen do some research about our body's endocannabinoid system. It has great potential to help you with your anxiety just be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you're dealing with a reputable supplier.

Comment

Working...
                                X