No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what Ive been saying......out all the cheaters and punish alike. But we all know MLB will never do that because of $$$$. Those that think the Stros and Sox were the only ones cheating are seriously naive.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      https://elitesportsny.com/2020/01/16...k-Lneqx82XpObQ

This is what Ive been saying......out all the cheaters and punish alike. But we all know MLB will never do that because of $$$$. Those that think the Stros and Sox were the only ones cheating are seriously naive.
      I agree 100%. If we are going to punish teams for cheating, punish all of them equally

Comment

I still say MLB decided to pursue this whole thing in order to make an example of the Astros because they were kicking everyone's *** for 3 straight years. They can't afford to have the Yankees, Red Sox, and Dodgers not winning all the time.

Comment

So what happens when the Astros win the WS this year?

Comment

The Astros are getting all the heat because they jumped on those immunity deals and sang like guilty *** birds. Now they’re all mad trying to act like victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              Party on!

Comment

Ian Kinsler was on the radio here a couple days ago talking about sign stealing, and his time with Boston. It was fairly interesting if you have the time, it may be on the Theunticket.com. For what it’s worth, he sounded guilty as hell to me when he talked about Boston. He said they had a system of relaying signs from 2nd after figuring them out on the replay TV. He said he “didn’t think” mlb would find anything on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  The Astros are getting all the heat because they jumped on those immunity deals and sang like guilty *** birds. Now they’re all mad trying to act like victims.

Bull****. They’re getting heat because MLB made it appear like they were the only ones and dropped the hammer on them.

refusing to investigate the Yankees. Rest assured Moser, had it been one of the storied franchises (NYY, LAD or RedSox) it wouldn’t have been made headlines. And **** SURE wouldn’t have punishments like this.

Can you point to a post where anyone was trashing them for singing like canaries? I’ll wait.

Hold on tight, holier than though fan bases. **** rolls downhil.
                  Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-20-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post

They will finally have a legit World Series win with no asterisk??

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Bull****. They’re getting heat because MLB made it appear like they were the only ones and dropped the hammer on them.

refusing to investigate the Yankees. Rest assured Moser, had it been one of the storied franchises (NYY, LAD or RedSox) it wouldn’t have been made headlines. And **** SURE wouldn’t have punishments like this.

Can you pint to a post where anyone was trashing them for singing like canaries? I’ll wait.
                      Bring out your tinfoil batting helmets....

They're investigating Boston now.

I didn't say anyone was trashing them for it, I said that's why MLB came down on them. That's called "proof", that's what they seem to be lacking with Bos and NY. They have tons of proof on houston because houston handed it to them because they were caught.

And quit with your bull**** narrative about Ranger fans or any other fans, this doesn't have anything to do with what team you root for. I happen to be a Rangers fan, and if they're guilty too, then I'll be the first one screaming "HANG'EM HIGH"! It doesn't matter who you root for, if you're a fan of the game, this affects you...it affects the entire game. I was following the stros through the worst years of the rebuild, when they didn't even have a local TV deal, watching how they went about rebuilding the team, saving money, and aquiring talent....when most of houston had quit on them. I remember MANY times telling mad stros fans on this very website to "be patient, and just wait until these kids hit the big leagues"....MANY times! So save your holier than thou bull**** for someone else.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-20-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Wow, I guess “getting all the heat” was misconstrued on my end. I should’ve known that meant mlb repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                          I don't have a dog in this hunt, and my objective opinion is:

If you admit to cheating in 2017 - surrender the trophy. It's the honorable thing to do...and it puts all this BS to rest.

BUT - I believe Correa's testimony about Altuve sounds legit.

Not a baseball guy by any means but you nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            Bregman 25#’s lighter than last year
                            **** that was a big azz buzzer
                            Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            **** that was a big azz buzzer
                            I actually laughed out loud!
                            As did I

Oh yeah...Go Astros!

Comment

Ian Kinsler was on the radio here a couple days ago talking about sign stealing, and his time with Boston. It was fairly interesting if you have the time, it may be on the Theunticket.com. For what it’s worth, he sounded guilty as hell to me when he talked about Boston. He said they had a system of relaying signs from 2nd after figuring them out on the replay TV. He said he “didn’t think” mlb would find anything on them.

I read it.....several of the Sox players have come out with a similar story. I still say MLB better hammered them as hard or harder than the Astros....they are repeat offenders. Then I want to know what Bellinger thinks about Betts stealing his World Series and MVP in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                              X