Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found anything hidden in the woods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my find, but my cousin found a skull while deer hunting in the Talladega national forest. They notified law enforcement, found the rest of the skeleton, also a bullet. It was a woman, they prosecuted her husband. Apparently he still had the gun the bullet was fired from.

Comment

Found very old horse drawn wagon parts. If it hadn’t been for soil erosion I never would’ve seen them. One piece was under the shade of a cedar tree.

Comment

Was shed hunting on public land and stumbled upon a crucifixion site. Was a little creepy finding that back in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
          Was shed hunting on public land and stumbled upon a crucifixion site. Was a little creepy finding that back in the middle of nowhere.
          Crucifixion or a burnt cross?

Comment

Found a bullet casing of an uncommon rifle caliber way,way out on top of a rocky butte in Montana. I had the day off since it was a holiday and was searching for artifacts. Was living on a large cattle ranch at the time. I’ll have to find it to take a pic.

Comment

My inner peace and sanity.

Comment

About 400 yards from where I’m hunting from now, i found a bunch of old galvanized washtubs and blue glass bottles. To my knowledge nobody has ever lived within a few miles of here, and it was right next to the creek on national forest land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Crucifixion or a burnt cross?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X