Best glue for muck boot sole ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best glue for muck boot sole ??

What is the best glue to reattach sole on muck boots ?? Came apart yesterday and leaving tomorrow for waterfowl and hate to drop $130 for new boots

ShooGloo

Shoe glue.

Comment

I’ve used the Shoe goo with good success.

Comment

Ok good to know reviews on it are good but wanted first hand account's. Thanks !

Comment

Tagged and thanks. My mucks didn’t last but a couple of years prior to the same issue. Definitely disappointed in their quality.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            Tagged and thanks. My mucks didn’t last but a couple of years prior to the same issue. Definitely disappointed in their quality.
            My 2 pairs haven't held up well either

Comment

I just had the same problem. Bought "Shoe-Fix Glue" off Amazon and it really works. About $15.00 for .7 oz but it really held my soles on.

Comment

Shoe Goo may work well, have never tried it, but I used some marine grade epoxy from Wal-Mart or the feed store on my LaCrosse and it has worked tremendously.

Comment

You don't want to use shoe goo. Use Barge cement.

Comment

Lacrosse

Comment

This worked very well on my snake boots. Then entire sole was coming off. Better than new with this glue.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Giving shoe goo a try

Comment

It appears I made the correct choice in ordering a new pair of boots last week. Stayed with the faithful green boots with the yeller trim

Comment

The shoe goo will work but it will come off again down the road. Had a problem with some Irish Setters & the Mfg. told me to use Barge cement & that shoe goo will not last.

Comment

If you like the muck style of boot buy bogs. Lots better in every way and last I bought were cheaper yoo

Comment

Working...
                              X