No announcement yet.

AR Parts Swap Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a stripped lower laying around? Not really looking for any specific brand.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
      I'd like to try out an H or H2 buffer if anyone has one to sell/trade. I hate to buy them at $30 each knowing they may not work.

I'll have a charging handle to donate to someone when my BCM gunfighter shows up this week.

I may take you up on the charging handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a South Texas Arms stripped lower

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
          I have a South Texas Arms stripped lower
          How much? Might be a little out of my price range.

Comment

$150

Comment

Anyone need a flaming pig muzzle device threaded 1/2-36? This came on my AR9 pistol, but was removed immediately for the suppressor.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Anyone have a decent collapsible stock? Id like to replace the cheap standard ones that came in my lpk kit from palmetto.needs to be black

Have a set of Nikon p series rings (not qd) id trade and and can add cash also have a lil ammo if local 308, 243, 30-30, few other calibers

Comment

I'm looking for a BCG for my 223/5.56/300BO if anyone has an extra. Also looking for a charging handle as well. Preferably in the N Houston/Spring area.

Comment

I have a barrel nut and a shim kit for a muzzle device if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'm replacing my handguard and gas block. The rifle length DPMS free-float tube (Duracoated Magpul OD green to match the OD green furniture) and gas block are up for sale / trade. The handguard has a small piece of picatinny rail attached underneath for mounting a bi-pod. It can be removed easily, but I'll include it with the sale if you want it. The gas block has the short piece of picatinny rail built-in on top.

I'm asking $70 shipped for both pieces, or will entertain trade offers. Please send me a PM if interested.

All the best,
                        Glenn

Comment

All new. Looking for bcg, charging handle, AAC 51T muzzle break. All for 300blk

Comment

I have a PSR AR10 blem stripped upper I would trade for or toward a 5.56 10" barrel or 5.56 upper

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              I have a 16" 6.5 Grendel barrel and bolt that I would trade.

I need a mid length gas tube, if y'all have one lying around.
                              Do you still have this barrel and bolt? Pm or text me at 512-227-4901
                              I'm wanting to build a 6.5 Grendel. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a A-2 stock,complete with buffer tube,spring and rifle buffer,
                                Looking to trade for Collapsible stock,lower parts kit or ????
                                Also have a Carrying handle.
                                What you got to trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X