No announcement yet.

Leupold rangefinder disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer dude. Leupold has repaired or replaced 8 scopes for me so far. No problems with big L.

Comment

They replaced mine for the same reason last year. The new one came with info that said their warranty was no longer a lifetime warranty and it would only be covered for 2 years.

Comment

Read through all this and just hope you get to the right person at Leupold. Seems like they are just not consistent and that is disappointing.

I get it they only warrantied for 2 years, but knowing that others can call in and get a replacement at no cost to them is frustrating. The offer for a newer unit at 60% sounds like a generous offer, but not when you hear stories of others out of warranty getting a replacement at no cost.

Going with Vortex is probably the best thing you can do if they won't take care of you.

Goodluck

Comment

Hard to believe they didn’t replace it with an updated new model. Have a buddy that just 2 months ago sent in their very first rangefinder from 20 years ago and they replaced it with a new rx-2800 tbr no questions asked.

I will never use any other optic brand myself. Had to use their warranty several times for different things and never had a problem or complaint.

Comment

Well disappointed here too, same thing. Fading display, no warranty and a 60%off coupon: I’m ordering a vortex.

Comment

Working...
            X