Leupold warranty (excellent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold warranty (excellent)

I've had some binoculars for over 10 years and the eye that screws out was messed up, sent it back to leupold and they sent me a brand new pair. No questons asked, no receipt or anything. Way to go Leupold!!

When Leoupold talks Warranty ...They do it with Action thats always been way above the NORM...Been my experience too..Thats why they get my Business

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
      When Leoupold talks Warranty ...They do it with Action thats always been way above the NORM...Been my experience too..Thats why they get my Business
      X2

Comment

I sent in a scope from the early 80s that was having issues and they replaced it with no questions asked. Great warranty program, they have it figured out.

Comment

Yall saying how great their warranty are but I sent in a 4 yr old rangefinder that display is fading out on and they said it's not fixable but can upgrade me to new model for couple hundred $$ and yall are getting free stuff from products 10+yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
            Yall saying how great their warranty are but I sent in a 4 yr old rangefinder that display is fading out on and they said it's not fixable but can upgrade me to new model for couple hundred $$ and yall are getting free stuff from products 10+yrs old.

Electronics are different than optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
              Mine did the same but I email them & asked about cost to repair. They gave me an RMA I mailed on a Sat. the following Sat. I received the newer model @ no cost, original rangefinder was about 5 years old.

Comment

You can't beat their customer service. I sent in a 2 x 7 for repair, they sent me a new scope.

Comment

I sent two pairs binoculars to them one was about 17 years old others just had eye piece issue. I received two new pairs cant beat them.

Comment

Working...
                  X