Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took off work Monday morning...paid off with a nice non typical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY SMOKES! That's an awesome buck!

Comment

Heck yea. That was a great day off from work. Congrats on an awesome buck.

Comment

Cool Buck! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by One_Shot View Post
          I think the pictures make the buck look bigger then he really is. Inside spread was 14 1/4 with 4.5 inch bases to help put things in perspective. He did have some serious palmation that gave him 8.5 inches of mass on the left and 11 inches on the right.
          You get 4 mass measurements off each side, i bet he is a lot bigger than the mass measurements listed above. Great buck

Comment

Congrats! I'd love to shoot a freak like that.

Comment

Good googly moogly!

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                You get 4 mass measurements off each side, i bet he is a lot bigger than the mass measurements listed above. Great buck
                Your exactly right...I didn’t word that correctly. I meant to say his 3rd mass measurements were 8.5 and 11 inches. The 4th measurement was in the 7-8 range if I remember correctly.

Comment

What a gnarly buck. He will look great on your wall. I'd be showing that rack all over town. When you first posted the pics I thought that looked like a Hagerman area buck. Surprised to hear where you actually shot him. Congratulations on getting on him and making the shot count when you had to. That's a buck anyone would be proud of.

Comment

Stud!

Comment

Awesome buck!

Comment

Great stuff, and congrats on a heck of a buck.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Did you shoot him at night?! 😂 Photos seem dark out. Jk. Good looking buck buddy.

Comment

Congrats!

So what side of the county line was he? Fayette or Colorado?

Comment

That's amazing! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X