Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
    The little glowing thumb tacks work better. LOL
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] let's just tell everyone now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Original plan was to go in during youth with my kiddo to scout some. She's been drawn for 2 other hunts in Oct and another in Nov already now so she's set to go and won't get much use out of the youth tag after all. Probably spend my Oct hunts in LBJ and then Nov in grapevine. I have a bunch of vacation days to burn before end of the year so plan to hit mid week mostly if anyone wants to meet up.

Anyone use the linear bike trail between trophy club park and the High School. I poked around near them a bit previously and toying with biking in/out. Might get some folks grumpy coming out if I connect though. Otherwise thinking about kayaking in also. Will be my first on deer out there, have roamed around for pigs a bit in previous years.

Comment

Makes sense to me to mark your trail I do it so when some one sees there is someone hunting the area already they can move on to another area

Comment

Originally posted by grim-bob View Post
          Anyone use the linear bike trail between trophy club park and the High School. I poked around near them a bit previously and toying with biking in/out. Might get some folks grumpy coming out if I connect though. Otherwise thinking about kayaking in also. Will be my first on deer out there, have roamed around for pigs a bit in previous years.
          Just be careful of the appearance to others. Dragging a deer down a bike path with a bunch of school moms watching might shut the whole program down. Saying that, its your hunt and your rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] let's just tell everyone now.

I prefer the orange marker paint. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              Just be careful of the appearance to others. Dragging a deer down a bike path with a bunch of school moms watching might shut the whole program down. Saying that, its your hunt and your rules.
              You kidding me those school moms jogging with their babies love to see scary looking men jump out from the bushes holding weapons lol

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                You kidding me those school moms jogging with their babies love to see scary looking men jump out from the bushes holding weapons lol
                I'm more like f***em. They need a dose of reality. I'll drag one out of trophy club golf course if I could. [emoji16]

Comment

I'll help someone get one out w a boat if they need. I have a mud rig that ll pretty much go anywhere. Didn't get drawn but I'm close if someone needs help

Comment

Is there no access to the section off of 35 without going in by kayak/canoe?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven1113 View Post
                      Is there no access to the section off of 35 without going in by kayak/canoe?
                      Not without the risk of Northlake PD writing you a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad2TheBone View Post
                        Not without the risk of Northlake PD writing you a ticket.
                        I wouldn't do it they will tow you also. YOU CAN HIKE 5 MILES LIKE THE REST OF US. [emoji16]

Comment

I wouldn't do it they will tow you also. YOU CAN HIKE 5 MILES LIKE THE REST OF US. [emoji16]

Haha or risk it for the biscuit. Gotta get to the notorious fence line.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad2TheBone View Post
                            Haha or risk it for the biscuit. Gotta get to the notorious fence line.
                            As if such place exists. All the deer are over by the golf course

Comment

As if such place exists. All the deer are over by the golf course

I can never tell if you're being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                                I can never tell if you're being sarcastic.
                                [emoji848] I've seen alot of big deer by trophy club. For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X