Black Bear Taxidermist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bear Taxidermist

Who is the go to black bear taxidermist in the DFW area? Looking for recommendations from people who have actually had a bear done. I will also be open to shipping it off if needed.

Alpine did my Rug !
    Face and head are great, Terry does great work.
    I’m sure he’s got 1-2 in the show room or working on.
    Totally dependable, Honest, and on time.
    Been using him for years.

Comment

If you want the best bear man and don't mind shipping then Steve Rolan is your guy..

artisticwildlifeexpressions.com

Comment

TruLife in Granbury.

Comment

Larry Griffin in Abilene did both my full body black bears. 214-517-5667
          I have a post on here showing them off. EXCELLENT job he did IMO

Comment

I know it doesn’t make sense to ship it to Canada but the best bear taxi I have ever seen is Mel w Boggy Creek Taxidermy in San Clara, MB. If you are ever bear hunting in that area I would suggest you consider them. There bear rugs are second to none, I have never seen one done as well as what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
              I know it doesn’t make sense to ship it to Canada but the best bear taxi I have ever seen is Mel w Boggy Creek Taxidermy in San Clara, MB. If you are ever bear hunting in that area I would suggest you consider them. There bear rugs are second to none, I have never seen one done as well as what they do.
              We are hunting in Manitoba. If I leave it up there to get the taxidermy done how hard/ expensive is it to get it back to Texas when complete?

Comment

It is not difficult but would call them & ask what going rate is these days. I haven't had them do anything for me in last 2 yrs. I already have enough bear rugs & a life size mount done. Just ask for Shana. It won't be cheap but nothing is nowadays.

Comment

Where and who did yall go with to kill your bears? I am looking for a bear hunt for this fall.

Comment

The outfitter I used is Duck Mountain Outfitters. He sold most of his area to StickFlingers.
                    DMO still runs a few bear hunts in the Porcupine Mtns out of Minotonas, MB.

Comment

My studio is in Justin but about to move it to stephenville
                      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswildlifeta View Post
                        My studio is in Justin but about to move it to stephenville
                        https://www.facebook.com/TWTAXIDERMY?mibextid=LQQJ4d
                        What do you charge for a full body bear mount? Just a roundabout number?

Comment

True Life in Granbury - See Roy

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                            what do you charge for a full body bear mount? Just a roundabout number?
                            $3950

Comment

Working...
                            X