X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Fried Shrimp. Here

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yeah those big suckers were perfection last trip.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'm pretty partial to that dang red snapper with the crawfish ettoufee on top!!... or VooDoo Shrimp... or Boudin balls... NO! It's gotta be the seafood gumbo! Yea, that's it!!

You misspelled “seefood gumbo.” Whatever he sees on the road to work.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        You misspelled “seefood gumbo.” Whatever he sees on the road to work.
        My side hustle is cleaning up the roadways for Txdot. 👍👍

Comment

I watched my mother run a small restaurant for 40 plus years up close to Sam Rayburn. I commend you for being successful. As you know it’s a full time job and the small community politics can be “complicated” at times. That term chief, cook & bottle washer is a true statement at times meaning you do what it takes to make it happen. I worked in all different positions helping while growing up.
          Last edited by tps7742; 03-18-2023, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Yeah those big suckers were perfection last trip.
            I might try to head over there today if I can convince my granddaughter to get out of the woods for a minute

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Did you bring me any ?
              Don I only had a full stomach to bring back
              We did talk about you. Most of it was good

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                It was my pleasure Darin. I wish I would’ve had more time to spend out front but when we ring the crawfish bell they come running. Hope to visit with you again soon sir.
                Yes sir I enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                  I watched my mother run a small restaurant for 40 plus years up close to Sam Rayburn. I commend you for being successful. As you know it’s a full time job and the small community politics can be “complicated” at times. That term chief, cook & bottle washer is a true statement at times meaning you do what it takes to make it happen. I worked in all different positions helping while growing up.
                  That is a spot on assessment of the restaurant business. It can be rewarding but it’s not for everyone. Your either all in or all out eventually. My day started at 5:30 am cooking 125 lbs of boudin and cooking 10 sacks of crawfish to be ready by 12:00. I will leave at 9:00 pm tonight. I’d rather be at Nanza but will make it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                    Every time that I look at this thread or see others talking about how good the food is
                    at Terry's place, my mouth starts to watering something furious. It's been too long since my first trip. Terry, as soon as I get wrapped up with these chemo treats, sometime around the end of April, I'll be headed to see you. I promise to bring an appetite at least as big as last year. Keep us posted on Mr. David's shindig as well.
                    Charlie we need to make a special trip. I'll come get you and we make a trip out of it one of these days when you are up for it. We won't tell Don

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      Charlie we need to make a special trip. I'll come get you and we make a trip out of it one of these days when you are up for it. We won't tell Don
                      You just did.🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        This ain’t right ! It is so not right I’m gonna pout awhile…..

Comment

This ain’t right ! It is so not right I’m gonna pout awhile…..
                          Don’t worry Don. I’ll send my Limo for ya. Putting a little hay in the engines right now.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Don’t worry Don. I’ll send my Limo for ya. Putting a little hay in the engines right now.👍👍
                            Aw, I’m through pouting now. Can’t post while driving home so that was my pouting time.

I’ll get even with Daron, I’ll send some of my ugliest hogs down the creek to his place.

Comment

Aw, I’m through pouting now. Can’t post while driving home so that was my pouting time.

I’ll get even with Daron, I’ll send some of my ugliest hogs down the creek to his place.
                              Send em on I've got something waiting for them

Don I'll pick you up on the way too. We need to make a trip out of it and treat Mr Charlie you guys can meet
                              I'm up for it one of these days if we can make it happen

Comment

Can we see a picture of these voodoo shrimp?

Comment

Working...
                                X