Lawn care what do you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawn care what do you pay?

I have been doing lawn care for a few years now on the side but this season it seems very hard to get jobs with normal pricing, everyone is seeming to want a huge discount. I typically charge around $100 for a acre lot and people this season are wanting to pay $50 $60.... Just curious to those of you who pay for lawn care are paying these days.

45 a week, mow blow and go with attention to beds and timing once a month. 12k soft lot. Houston

Comment

I pay 30 a week for a suburban corner lot in Deer Park.

Comment

We just received an annual quote for lawn care--52 weeks of mowing, edging, occasional pruning and maintenance of shrubs and ornament trees--$15,000.

Are you effin kidding me???

Comment

If it’s just a wide open lot, $100/acre is probably about right in my opinion. If it’s an acre with lots of trimming, edging, etc. I’d expect you’d be making more than $100.

Comment

I was just thinking of getting into this next week for 2-3 acre lots I was thinking of charging $60 an acre just as side hustle 1-2 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
              I was just thinking of getting into this next week for 2-3 acre lots I was thinking of charging $60 an acre just as side hustle 1-2 days a week.
              It's definitely not enough

Comment

Are you including weedeating fence line and around house at $100 acre

Comment

Neighbor pays 150.00 for 3 acres, that includes trimming

Comment

Will that cover fuel to fill up the truck and the tractor?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                      Will that cover fuel to fill up the truck and the tractor?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
                      Ya just starting within 10 miles of house 3 neighborhoods maybe 3 gallons per yard. Only trying to get 10 yards tops. OP i think around here people are paying $75 an acre

Comment

Are you including weedeating fence line and around house at $100 acre
                        Around the house -street and about 50 ft or so down the fence line

Comment

Cut my own but I believe my neighbor pays between $60-$70 for around 1.5 acres with trim and blow. But that crew is in and out quick. Z-turn in the back stander up front 2 guys trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                            I have been doing lawn care for a few years now on the side but this season it seems very hard to get jobs with normal pricing, everyone is seeming to want a huge discount. I typically charge around $100 for a acre lot and people this season are wanting to pay $50 $60.... Just curious to those of you who pay for lawn care are paying these days.
                            We pay $120 per cut. 2.75 acres and he weedeats all the way around the perimeter fence, weeds the flower beds, and blows off. I think this is a pretty good deal.

Comment

Some of y'all are getting a great value!
                              I own a maintenance company in Lubbock, and I'm mid-tier in pricing. My minimum is $35 for 2k square feet for mowing edging weedeating, and blowing. does not include any flowerbed mtnc or hedges or chemical/weed control. 1 acre lawns for $100 with average weed eating, and 2+ acres are just under $100. Landscape maintenance $75 per labor hour, irrigation work $75-125 per hour(yes I have a Irrigators license #20598).

Comment

Working...
                              X