Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone’s covert acting up

My apps not working curious if it’s just me

Mine stopped on Friday. Haven’t gotten a pic since then. I think it was my fault though. Forgot I had changed credit cards and didn’t update it on their website. Payment didn’t go through. I fixed that Friday evening and it’s been paid, but still no pics this weekend.

Comment

I haven't received a picture in two or three days but I fear it's the huge amount of green stuff and acorns as much as anything.

If I manually take a picture I'll get it on the app. Seems odd to not get any pictures at all for a few days.

Comment

My 4 are good

Comment

Mine acted up this weekend had to turn my phone off and back on came right up.

Comment

Wasn’t working earlier but is now.

Comment

2 of my 3 are triggering, but sending blacked out pics tonight. They worked fine last night.

Comment

Anyone’s covert acting up

Mine just started doing the same an hour or so ago.

1 is working, 1 is not, the other two are sending black pictures, and the app keeps freezing or “thinking”.

Comment

every one i buy lasts less time than the last. they are happy though to give a discount on the next that won't last as long as the one it replaces. looking for other alternatives. seriously they don't seem to last like they used to for me at least.

Comment

Mine hardly ever work

Comment

mine sent a blacked out pic at 0730 pm
                      20 or so pics this morning

Comment

Mine has been acting up for about three weeks. Nothing has changed on my end, camera is at the same spot it has sent thousand of pics from.

It logged in established a single and no pics for 2 weeks..then I started getting pics every other day or so. Not sure if it is the camera or the network. Odd that several others are experiencing issues as well though.

I have a theory ATT has way over stretched their bandwith with Direct TV now allowing everyone to stream anything anywhere for $10 a month.

My ATT cell service has been hit or miss lately as well.

Comment

My app wasn’t acting normal for a bit. Good now

Skinny

Comment

Had 8 blacked out pics earlier but they eventually loaded.
                            I was starting to get worried.

Comment

Mine has been acting up since Friday. I got one pic around 3pm then nothing since. It’s showing good signal and full battery but hasn’t done anything since Friday afternoon

Comment

Working...
                              X