Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    I haven't made any recommendations DA.
    Hey you alluded to HRC or the DNC committed crimes that they have not been indicted for.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Hey you alluded to HRC or the DNC committed crimes that they have not been indicted for.
      And? You have been doing that with Trump since day 1.

Comment

I asked JJ a question. Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          it sure seems like it, but the truth of the matter is that most of us that work for a living don't have time to screw around with protest and such. the folks that are jobless and have nothing else better to do; well they have all the time in the world to raise hell and protest the injustice that they perceive against their worthless a**es.

but sooner than later i think that the time will come for all to make a decision one way or the other.
          Spot on. Unfortunately it appears that time may just be sooner rather than later. With the hard left the Democratic Party has take, Imagine what will come when they hold all 3 branches.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Its is a shame and its also VERY scary..

When the highest branch of law enforcement in the country, the FBI, becomes a totally corrupt political tool and turns a blind eye to serious crimes, that the side they are protecting are committing, then we are in deep trouble....

And yes at the end of the day we as a people have allowed it to get this out of hand.. What it will take to make it right again few are prepared to do and it will get much worse before it gets better. If getting better is even a possibility..
            100% accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              I asked JJ a question. Go away.
              He won’t.

He’s already admitted he uses the GS to gauge conservative reactions & responses to his posts, then used them to provoke his family @ the dinner table.

Per TF previously, his sisters have all the favor of Mommy & Daddy, thus TF uses their opposing politics to agitate, annoy & frustrate them; he’s more than once bragged on the GS about ruining family holiday dinners with his actions.

So TF’s post are just a little boy’s cry for help with his Mommy/Daddy complex....
              He needs our pity, not our disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                And? You have been doing that with Trump since day 1.
                And Mueller is still on his tail
                You ever notice how the mob boss never gets indicted because he's never caught doing wrong?
                Bit his 12 disciples all get pinched and go down for federal crimes pertaining to the Boss's business(es) but never on behalf of the Boss and the Boss never knew these underlings were committing these crimes and never instructed them to commit the crimes.

Kinda like Watergate.
                We all know the witch hunt that was as well.

Comment

Are you suggesting there were not crimes committed just because they weren’t indicted. Come on man. You know **** good and well laws were broken and the two tier justice system this country has fallen into has saved their ***, so far.

Any laws you say or think trump committed are all assumption and hearsay at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    He won’t.

He’s already admitted he uses the GS to gauge conservative reactions & responses to his posts, then used them to provoke his family @ the dinner table.

Per TF previously, his sisters have all the favor of Mommy & Daddy, thus TF uses their opposing politics to agitate, annoy & frustrate them; he’s more than once bragged on the GS about ruining family holiday dinners with his actions.

So TF’s post are just a little boy’s cry for help with his Mommy/Daddy complex....
                    He needs our pity, not our disgust.
                    So he's a shiate starter both on and off the internet. How special!

Comment

Why don't these lawyers just keep their traps shut and plead the 5th?
                      Well, uhhhhhh, errrrr, ummmm.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS0O7UKH4Y"]Bill Clinton - I did not have sexual relations with that woman - YouTube[/ame]
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Ok, so this has bugged me for quite a while. Didn’t Trump have the opportunity to clean house when he 1st took office? Couldn’t he have sent all the Obama holdovers packing and appointed his own hand picked people to run the FBI and DOJ?
                        He appointed Jeff Sessions who turned out to be a spineless dud. He fired Comey and that's when everybody started screaming. He didn't have a say in the special counsel.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          He appointed Jeff Sessions who turned out to be a spineless dud. He fired Comey and that's when everybody started screaming. He didn't have a say in the special counsel.
                          Mueller is pretty much unaccountable. He has a history of acting like an authoritarian thug and he is proving himself to be so.

Send over two dozen heavily armed SWAT officers backed up by a helicopter and an armored vehicle to raid and arrest a 66 year old man for a crime as far from non violent as you can get. It was a message, plain and simple.

Comment

If true, it strongly implies that Mueller team with Swartz, Ahmad, and Weissman can’t be trusted. They knew about the fake dossier from mid summer 2016. Note that Trump secured votes for nomination on May 26, 2016. Timeline indicates that’s about same time that Hillary and Dems funded the fake dossier stuff.

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails about a July 2016 meeting involving the author of the anti-Trump “dossier,” Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, and his wife, Nellie, appear to conflict with claims from Democrats -- and the co-founder of the firm behind the dossier -- that significant contacts did not occur until after the election.

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails about a July 2016 meeting involving the author of the anti-Trump “dossier,” Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, and his wife, Nellie, appear to conflict with claims from Democrats -- and the co-founder of the firm behind the dossier -- that significant contacts did not occur until after the election.

Comment

Stone arrived at the federal courthouse in a black SUV and is expected to plead not guilty to charges that he lied to lawmakers, engaged in witness tampering and obstructed a congressional investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.......

Stone, who has alleged without evidence that the FBI used "Gestapo tactics" in arresting him, said he did nothing more than exercise his First Amendment rights to drum up interest with voters about the WikiLeaks disclosures. He said he never discussed the issue with Trump.

"That's what I engaged in. It's called politics and they haven't criminalized it, at least not yet," Stone said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"All I did was take publicly available information and try to hype it to get it as much attention as possible, because I had a tip, the information was politically significant and that it would come in October," he added.

His arrest was meant to send a message to the people in Trumps circle, it was Brown Shirt type stuff. Aaron Hernandez was a high profile murder suspect, and he wasnt treated with more dignity. Was Martha Stewart taken into custody the same way, for lying?

Comment

Not to take this into a different direction, but I would ask texansfan, just like I ask any liberal, why such venom for Trump? Spend too much time on CNN or MSNBC? Sure, he is a boorish rich guy that has had affairs and grabbed women where he shouldn't. Didn't seem to be a problem with the women when it happened- and don't say they were afraid to say anything because there are lawyers like Gloria Allred that love to take on these kind of lawsuits. So he paid off women he might have had an affair with to keep silent? You are probably familiar with many "celebrities" that have done the same. It doesn't seem to bother anyone that one of your Democrat contenders for 2020 basically got her start in politics while having an affair with Willie Brown in California. You don't seem to be as indignant about our elected officials using a slush fund of taxpayer money to pay off accusers of sexual assault while in office. Yes, Trump is used to having the final say so with his own personal businesses and chafes at having to wait for Congress to do anything. No, I don't care for some of the tweets and off the cuff remarks like "Mexico will pay for the wall". But best I can see is he is the only one that seems truly concerned about keeping the US a sovereign nation with defined borders that we protect and let us keep more of our money that we earn. Until he does something that adversely directly affects my life, and more money in my paycheck doesn't fall into that category, I will at the very least take a wait and see attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X