X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
    February 2, 2023 Update:
    The search continues for Hunter Hadley

The highlighted red area is where the accident happened.

The barge that was involved in the accident was stopped close by after the collision until the authorities told the barge they could continue on their way. Since divers did not search underneath the barge/tug after the accident we don’t know if Hunter could have been stuck underneath. If so, he could be anywhere from Port O'Connor to Aransas Pass where the barge is currently at.

There is a big effort to help look for him and there is a communication hub set up at 702 Sanctuary Lakes Dr
    Port O Connor, TX 77982
    United States to help boaters know where to look. If you go out fishing anywhere between Port O Conner to Aransas Pass please keep an eye out and shoot me a message so we can mark an area & continue to search.

Saw this update on FB. Can’t imagine what the parents are going through. Many prayers
    Thats hard to think about.

I dont know how that barge was tied up but Ive seen 100s of them tied bow to stern which creates a void between the two.

Comment

I spent all day Wednesday looking for Hunter from POC to 1 mile past the accident site. Hunter and Mccoy are very good friends with my son, and both are frequently at my house. The search continues with Hunter not being found as of yet.
      The amazing part of what I saw Wednesday is the outpouring of community support from far and near. Local businesses donating money as well as food for all the volunteers. People searching as far as Rockport and coming down the intercoastal looking the entire time for hunter. Towboat Usa has a helicopter flying everyday covering miles of shoreline looking. Local high school kids get off school and are looking from 3pm till dark. My hat is off to all the volunteers that are doing the best to bring Hunter home.

Comment

^^^ God Bless Y’all Sir. Prayers for all of y’all.

Comment

I keep coming back to this hoping he is found alive on one of the islands. The winter low tide should help in locating him I would think?

Micheal

Comment

Continued prayer this boy is found, and for his family and friends for comfort.

Comment

Continued thoughts and prayers

Michael

Comment

Keeping his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

this thing has become a **** show on facebook. theres a public page called Bring Home Tyler Doyle. lots of conspiracy theories on there

Comment

the tyler doyle incident is a totally different incident in north Carolina i believe

Comment

To all the TBH community thank you for all your prayers and thoughts
                      Hunter has been found

Thank you and Prayers to the friends and family

Comment

Thank God. Prayers to Family and Friends.

God bless them and all the people that helped with the search.

Comment

Prayers for all involved!

Comment

Originally posted by bundyducks View Post
                            Hunter has been found

Sad deal. Glad the family will have a little closure. Continuing to pray

Comment

I hope this gives his parents some comfort. Continued prayers for family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by bundyducks View Post
                                Hunter has been found

How far away was he found ?

Comment

Working...
                                X