No announcement yet.

What bow is everyone shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone out there had trouble with a PSE crossbow? I have a PSE Fang HD that i have had nothing but trouble with! Just curious if anyone else has had issue or if its just my bad luck? The right limb has busted twice after being cocked between an hour and an hour and a half, just when i thought we finally got that fixed, the very next hunt the string snapped! I just got this bow in May and have shot it maybe 20 time lol... I dont get it!

Comment

What bow is everyone shooting

Originally posted by BigDaddyBwHntr View Post
      Anyone out there had trouble with a PSE crossbow? I have a PSE Fang HD that i have had nothing but trouble with! Just curious if anyone else has had issue or if its just my bad luck? The right limb has busted twice after being cocked between an hour and an hour and a half, just when i thought we finally got that fixed, the very next hunt the string snapped! I just got this bow in May and have shot it maybe 20 time lol... I dont get it!

When I used to work in an archery shop the Fang had several issues. The limb delaminating while cocked thing appears to be an issue with a lot of the Chinese/Taiwan made limbs unfortunately and even some of the more reputable companies have had issues as well.

Not to derail the thread but I’m of the mindset that limb technology hasn’t improved enough for the speeds that they’re generating now, so the best way to help limb life is to shoot a heavier bolt in the same way that your minimum total arrow weight would have to go up if you shot an 80lb compound.

Of course, it doesn’t help that it comes apart without even being shot, but that’s the only recommendation I’ve got outside of contacting their customer service!

Comment

I’ve always been a Mathews guy but picked up this xpedition from a TBH’er and it’s a tack driver. Sighted in to 100 yards. Although I’m liking the phase 4, think I’ll stick with this lethal machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like exactly what is happening Kirby. The laminate comes apart right down the middle then SNAP! Last time it snapped so hard it broke the mounting bracket! I believe there is a post about that unfortunate incident on the Benbrook thread lol

Comment

Halon 32

Comment

If i decide to get rid of the PSE im leaning towards a Bear brand or even the Wicked Ridge brand. Although my Center Point Sniper Elite has never had any issues what so ever. Thoughts anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                Still rolling with my Mathews Drenalin but I REALLY want something newer. Just can't pull myself to do it yet.
                x2

Comment

Mathews Switchback XT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                    Just got the new Elite Omnia. She bad.
                    Any issue with the cable rubbing the cam after you got it tuned ? I've heard if you are over 29 inch draw it's been a issue.. I wanted to go shoot one but that has scared me away ..

Comment

elite Kure for the last 2 years. Very nice shooting bow

Comment

Mathews Z3; replaced Switchback XT that I regrettably sold years ago; I still like the single cams; son is shooting V3 31

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                          Never have been in love with my Mathews vxr and started shooting my 2013 elite answer this summer. That lead me to go to the bow shop Monday and shoot the elite envision. Now I have one on order and should be here when I get back from ag teacher conference next Friday. Ordered black lefty 60lb with limbdriver pro vx rest and using a black gold 3 pin sight
                          Are you interested in selling the LH VXR?

Comment

Of course a Mathews " Heli " . Can you guess what I drive?

Comment

PSE Xpedite NXT. Really love it and has me sold on PSE for my style. But I'm also getting into comps more and it's not the best with the speed and vrace height so debating letting it go for now, to find a suitable target bow

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any one shooting the Bowtech SS34?

Comment

Working...
                                X