Who makes blue wave windshields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes blue wave windshields

My 98 22 ft blue wave has a busted windshield and needs replaced. Anyone knows where I can find one or have one made. The Dimensions are 31 1/2 L x 6 3/4 W 19 1/4 H.

I have a 97 19’and was able to get one from Blue Wave but that was about 6 years ago. I just remembered that Evans Marine also did them when I called around but not sure if they still do.
    Last edited by TX CHICKEN; 01-13-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I’m not going to be a bunch of help, but I found an outfit that made replacement windshields, 3rd party. Not for Blue Wave, but they made them for all the mfg’s. This was about 10 years ago, and I am sure I found them online thru a search. Might try that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        I’m not going to be a bunch of help, but I found an outfit that made replacement windshields, 3rd party. Not for Blue Wave, but they made them for all the mfg’s. This was about 10 years ago, and I am sure I found them online thru a search. Might try that route.
        Pretty much what I did.

I broke one on an xpress and found a name on the lower corner. Googled it and got a phone number. They told me they essentially made every window for every boat. Sent the old one for measurements and they sent me a new one

Comment

Arkansas based company- http://getaboatwindshield.com/, aka Custom Mold and Tint.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Arkansas based company- http://getaboatwindshield.com/, aka Custom Mold and Tint.
            They made me new windshields for the old Triton. Sent them the broke one and they mailed me back that one and 2 replacements!

Comment

I'll check them out. Thanks.

Comment

I found a place in Victoria that makes boat windshields. Garage Transformers is the name of the place if anyone else is needing one. He was very reasonable compared to other places I talked with and will have it ready in two days.

Comment

Working...
                X