Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends 6 year old is being called Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words escape me when reading posts like this. Prayers for the family and that god is the the Drs and children who need what Raven can give them. Hard to comprehend that a families heart break means hope for many other families

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear that. We lost our 2nd son 11 months ago today. Idk how to explain it.. it never gets better, but you somehow learn how to live with it. I hope her life saves another child’s now. Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        What happened?
        I’m also curious what happened.

Comment

Just terrible God bless them for being donors

Comment

Such a heart breaking ordeal. Prayers for all

Comment

Heart breaking, no parent should have to endure the loss of a child.
              God Bless her parents and friends.
              Prayers for all organ recipients.

Comment

Tragic and just heartbreaking all the way around. May God grant the family eventual peace in only the way He can.

Comment

So sad. Prayers up for the family

Comment

Can’t even imagine. Praying

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                      I’m very sorry to hear that. We lost our 2nd son 11 months ago today. Idk how to explain it.. it never gets better, but you somehow learn how to live with it. I hope her life saves another child’s now. Prayers

God bless you and may He bless this little girls family.

Hard to understand why this type of pain happens. I can’t imagine managing the loss of my child.

Psalms 34:18 is my prayer for them.

Comment

That breaks my heart. Praying for Raven and her family.

Comment

Friends 6 year old is being called Home.

In tears, I thought my little one having surgery coming up was hard...

Lord, you are all knowing! You have given so much for us. I ask you give comfort and healing to this family. You have both your and their angel with you now, use her for your good; in health, life, and love. Use your new angel for your good works. I thank you for all you do. Amen.
                          Last edited by UncleBubba; 01-13-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post

Praying now for your family and the family of this little girl. My heart breaks

Comment

Tragic...god bless the family...I hope they do an honor walk for the family and the precious child...if you have never witnessed one , I have, it will change your life. Prayers again for the family.

Comment

Dear Lord...; give this family strength…

Comment

Working...
                                X