No announcement yet.

2019/20 Duck Season - Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot slower for us today,but we made it count with what came in. We ended up with 9 today.
    Ready to get after them again in the morning!

Comment

Any big ducks being seen anywhere?

Comment

seen some huge mallards in our residential ponds.. too bad I can't shoot them haha

Comment

Me & twdjr banged out 2 limits on the Garwood prairie this AM. Mixed bag of teal,gaddies, wigeon, spoonies & a nice drake wooduck.
          Me & fvrjr heading back out in the AM.

Comment

Hunted Sunday south of Garwood. Had a pretty good hunt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	74906700_2513416168890619_7993694501686214656_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	24597081

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Me & twdjr banged out 2 limits on the Garwood prairie this AM. Mixed bag of teal,gaddies, wigeon, spoonies & a nice drake wooduck.
              You’re living the life David!

Comment

Shot a limit this morning. Took the pup on her first hunt. She did pretty good and had fun but doesn't have a ton of drive for this duck hunting stuff. I'll take her out some more and see how she continues to improve. Well be out again friday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                  Any big ducks being seen anywhere?
                  A little bit of everything so far. Majority blue and greenwing teal though.

Lots of bluebills and spoonies if your struggling for birds to fill limits.

Decent amount of widgeon and gadwall.

A few mallards and a single canvasback also.

Really good bird numbers so far and easy limits. Should get even better as the North zone opens and they stir those ducks up. Plenty holding north of 10 on anything that is holding water.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                    A little bit of everything so far. Majority blue and greenwing teal though.

Lots of bluebills and spoonies if your struggling for birds to fill limits.

Decent amount of widgeon and gadwall.

A few mallards and a single canvasback also.

Really good bird numbers so far and easy limits. Should get even better as the North zone opens and they stir those ducks up. Plenty holding north of 10 on anything that is holding water.
                    Yea Im in the north zone(Lufkin, Tx) and was just seeing if anybody is seeing numbers across Texas. Front is suppose to hit friday and then another one the start of next week so maybe we will get a push

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      I didn't expect anything else from two legends!

Comment

Lots of snows moving in this morning as well

Comment

Had a good birthday hunt today. Me & my son got limits down on the coast. Good amount of birds moving around today. We had teal, gaddies & a couple of bluebills.
                          Gonna take a break tomorrow & do some housework, then back at it Thurs!
                          Good Luck to those going!

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            Lots of snows moving in this morning as well
                            Best report on this thread!

Comment

Some night flight happened last night. Several flocks of geese flew over last night while I was grilling

Comment

Got a quick 3 man this morning around garwood. Should be good this weekend once the north zone starts up.

Comment

Working...
                                X