Too Many Pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Many Pigs

One of our feeders is over run with pigs and we are thinking of fencing in the area around the feeder. I know that pigs will find their way through pretty much anything but I need to do something because they love the corn with protein pellets and my wallet doesn't. Does anyone have any recomendations as far as fencing the area in. thanks

Hog panels work great for keeping hogs out plus they are still short so the deer can jump over them without any trouble.

Comment

Make sure you make it round and big. Deer seem to like a bigger pen on our place.

Comment

Size is also what I was wondering about. How big do ya'll think is enough for the deer to not be bothered by it?

Comment

I second the hog panel. Heck you can even turn it in to a trap if ya wanted to.

Comment

I used the 4x4 panel keeps the little ones out

Comment

I would make it at least 2 panels on each side which would make it 32' square.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys hopefully it keeps them out

Comment

Have bow will travel!!!

Comment

ROFL at NTex

Comment

Make it as big as your wallet will allow. Most of the leases I've worked for use at least 12 16' panels. The bigger you make it, the easier it is for deer to get in and out without exclusion happening.

Comment

Don't fence it, let me shoot them!

Comment

Since we live so close to each other I can pick you up (free rdie) and we can go shoot some pigs...

Comment

are they hitting the feeder in the day or night?

Comment

I'm with leoncountyhunter.Its time for a smiling smelly smorgasborg:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X