Touchdown Celebrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touchdown Celebrations

After a 25+ year absence of watching the Dallas Cowboys, I have watched most of their games this year due to character flaw and bad judgement on my part . The one thing that gets under my skin is the elaborate celebrating and showing off after almost every touchdown. They actually have BS rehearsed before the game. When did this BS start. I`m not against any celebrating at all, but this is just nonsense to the 3rd degree. These guy`s act like they just won the Superbowl after every score. It`s pathetic to say the least. What ever happened to players like Emmit Smith who acted like "I`ve been here before" after he scored. Even Michael Irvin couldn`t hold a candle to what goes on now days. I`m done.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ng3ML7hmfA"]Your Grade, Your Touchdown Celebration! | Pt. 1 #nfl #football - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by tpack; 11-30-2022, 01:12 PM.

Get off my lawn!

Comment

I dont watch Football any longer for nonsense like this...even just a tackle. It is all about the coaches. In the prior coaching history, they would not allow this crap. Tell the player to act like it is something they do every day. Thats what happens when everyone gets a trophy. You win the Big Game, then you can dance and celebrate.

Comment

You know its just a game right? Games are supposed to be fun. As long as whatever the celebration is does not disparage the opposition, let them have fun & celebrate.

Comment

Started in 1973 https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...appens%20today.

Nothing wrong with being happy. I didn't play, but it does look incredibly hard to score a touchdown. Watching people play whack-a-mole in the salvation army bucket is enjoyable and something I look forward to now on Thanksgiving. "What are they doing to do this year?"

Comment

It's not just TD's they celebrate. Ever watch that overpaid Cowboys running back when he makes one of his rare 1st down runs? The other running back, the one that makes all the good yardage runs just goes back to huddle like no big deal. I can see some celebration on good sacks and tackles. Well, sort of.

Comment

Some of y'all must be a lot of fun to hang out with...

Those guys were blessed with physical gifts and then put in the work to be able to make a living playing a game that less than 1,700 people in the world get to play. Why not have some fun with it?!

You against bat flips after homers too I assume?

Comment

I do the same thing when I box a fish in my boat. Makes my friends a little uncomfortable with me using my tee-top as a trampoline.

Comment

It used to bother me but I've become numb to it - kinda like homerun bat flips in baseball

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    It's not just TD's they celebrate. Ever watch that overpaid Cowboys running back when he makes one of his rare 1st down runs? The other running back, the one that makes all the good yardage runs just goes back to huddle like no big deal. I can see some celebration on good sacks and tackles. Well, sort of.
                    I agree with you. Cee Dee Lamb puts on a show it seems like every time he catches a ball. He will miss 4 in a row and the act like he can walk on water when he catches one. Micah Parsons, Cooper rush and Tony Pollard are the only reason I have watched any FB this year. Dak and Elliot and average players making superstar money. Who can blame them. JJ overpaid for talent.

Comment

Sports are entertainment.... its not that serious!!!

Comment

Wooooooo.

Let's go Cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man guys, either enjoy life or don’t but don’t judge others for enjoying their moment in time. That moment will never come around again and if I was being paid millions of dollars to catch a piece of pig skin in a great moment I’d probably be trying to do the back spin or moon walk and I can’t do either.

Comment

I happen to enjoy any sort of celebration whatsoever and I think the people who don't are sticks in the mud looking for reasons to complain about every little thing.

My favorite is when Zeke jumped into the Salvation Army bowl and popped his head up like a little troll doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post

You against bat flips after homers too I assume?
                              yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X