Which tradbow are you taking to Prom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which tradbow are you taking to Prom?

That's right, who's the main squeeze? With the opener a couple weeks away, y'all oughta know by now. Tell us the details of your go to recurve or longbow for this season!

I'll be rolling with the TallTines Stickflinger, as many of y'all know. 66", 50@32", rattle can camo, shooting full length Easton Carbon Legacy 500's, with 200 grain Iron Will Wide's or 1 1/4" VPA 3 blades, depending on my mood.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2016.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	625.4 KB
ID:	25292596

Mines easy (way I like my prom dates, lol).
    Only have one. SWA Spyder XL.

It'll play back up to my Obsession Phoenix though!

Comment

Taking my bear 50th anniversary Kodiak takedown for opener. 56” #50, it just suits the couple stands I’ve got perfect. Worked great last year and I’m sure it will again this year. I’ll change it up after I get some blood on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The same as every season.
        Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what happened but earlier this year I lost my feel/confidence shooting my Bob Lee recurve. On the other hand, even after a lengthy lay-off I get dialed in pretty quick with my ol’ reliable 50# Sarrels Blueridge SR so that’s what I’ll be toting to the blind

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Billyjack! You're shooting woodies out of that Bear?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                Billyjack! You're shooting woodies out of that Bear?
                Sometimes. Usually GT 500s. Those were my heavy woods that shoot awesome.

Comment

It’ll be my new riser old limbs Primal Tech longbow for the opener.

She’s 42@29, so right at 40# for me. Arrows are .500 FMJs with a 150gr German Kinetic broadhead on the business end. That pig in the first pic was within a week of when I first got her back.

Next up will be my selfbow with wood arrows and 125gr Ace broadheads.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Further detail - Trad Only 400s with a brass insert and 150gr single bevel Grizzly Samurai broadheads

Comment

I am rolling with the Bob Lee hardcore 48@28 Black eagle instinct arrows, with the Palmer extreme cut broadheads. I cant go the first weekend, going to go for about 6 days starting on Oct 8th. With all the recent rain in the Hill Country, all of my good bucks have went MIA only does, and Turkey hitting my feeder consistently. The first one that gives me a good shot is getting lobbed at. I have some outstanding gobblers coming into my feeders, I am shooting at that also, if I get a shot. I want one flying on my wall so Mama can complain in takes up to much space.

Comment

Is that a g10 flare Bisch?

Comment

have a basic bear grizzly 45#,,, wife got for my Christmas last year,,,,

Comment

This sexy girl will be my partner for this season, and hopefully for seasons to come. I call her Miss Werewolf.

21" JC-Optimus ILF riser / Backwoods Composites Super Hook Medium Limbs.

Bow is 64" OAL, and 65# at my 29.5" draw.

The arrows are Widowmaker Smash .300's.
                            29.75" to BOP / 44 gr outsert / 175 gr broadheads / 7" Bohning wraps / 2.5" Marco soft vanes / McKinney Pin nocks for a total weight of 606 gr.

Rick
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'll cycle the two PTs. I like killing with them both. Here in Missouri I'm working with the 50@27 three piece and wood arrows. We'll see which one is hot come opening weekend there. Don't know for sure which one but know for sure it will be a Primal Tech.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X