• 4 Houses with electricity
    • $12/acre

JB4 Outfitters

Comment

Jack Barksdale <jack@jb4outfitters.com>

Get on this guys email list

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Found a 66 acre lease in Houston county for $2500 a gun if anyone is interested [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Very interested, if its 1 gun lol

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Very interested, if its 1 gun lol

Three guns. The guy wanted $7500 a year

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            Three guns. The guy wanted $7500 a year

Good gawd [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              Good gawd [emoji23][emoji23]

That’s what I said [emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  3 gun max....dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    3 gun max....dangit!
                    No 2 or 3 available. Probably has 7-8 already, just trying to fill it now!

Also does anyone know how much an acer is? Is that more or less than an acre?

Comment

Comment

Comment

9000 acres low fence. $5 an acre. Max 15 hunters. MLD this year, tags for 30 bucks and 40 doe were given. Not hunted this year due to a guy leaving us high and dry. Electric and water no lodge. Family friendly. Looking for one group to take the whole place. Sparse exotics. No Night...

I talked to this guy back in the summer about this particular place. It sounds like a great opportunity for guys that want to put in some effort. I just couldn’t get a group together to get on it. The place is like 26 miles south of Ozona

Comment

Unique Lake Amistad frontage Company Hunting Lease available 2019

One-of-a-kind southwest Texas ranch available for corporate annual rifle hunting lease starting in 2019 for qualifying firm. This very special property of 12,000 contiguous acres, much of which has not been hunted in several seasons and not at all in 2018. Very nice partly furnished lodge (sleeps 8-10) included and 26+ box blind type stands / feeders/ and walk-in cooler / cleaning station in place. Three lease vehicles and protein gravity feeders, tools, walk in cooler, etc in place and available.

We will only consider established company that supports strict safety rules, compliance with annual buck harvest quota of 25 bucks, and long term commitment to supplemental protein program. In turn your guests will have access to an elite hunting property with history of producing trophy bucks up to B&C 160”.

Quality whitetail bucks assured by this relatively low annual buck quota over a huge tract, and age / antler objectives, Year-round access but ranch visits before and after deer season must be advance scheduled due to sheep shearing etc.. Also dove, quail, and predators. This unique and panoramic lease also has miles of frontage on Lake Amistad and The Devils River with exclusive access to very remote, private coves.

Company annual cost will be ~$50,000 lease fee at 25 bucks/ year quota plus $10,000 in supplemental protein and corn feeders commitment.

Serious inquiries only please through PM to me here. Will require company name and can discuss details from there. This ranch is a high end elite customer experience and prefer to work with qualified delegate of company management who can make commitments and vouch for ethics and safety initiatives.

I am not a broker. I have leased from same rancher and family for over 25 years and am managing the transition of this tract to a company hunting lease.
                            Last edited by Pineywoods Paul; 12-27-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I am getting off my place in Menard. 10 miles west of the town. If anyone is interested. 1000 acres. 8 guys. Group of 4 are staying and are great people. They will need 4 to fill.
                              The good:
                              Lots of deer
                              Decent number of Axis
                              Very Few BB
                              Terrain is excellent.
                              Ton of Turkey
                              Water

The Bad:
                              No Power or septic
                              Cows
                              100-120 class deer (LOTS OF THEM)
                              Leasing from agent
                              2 miles off paved road through main ranch headquarters
                              Limited year round. (1 visit per month in offseason)
                              $3500/Spot

We were told that we would have power when we leased the place. Then it never showed after numerous times of asking and no refund was given and price stayed the same. I can not see paying this much without power. However, for hunting it is a great place. The leasing agent is a well known one and I was VERY disappointed on how he handled the situation. However, no other issues. Reason the other 4 are staying is simply because they do not want to move there stuff again and they all bought generators now. If this is something you are interested in I will gladly take your contact and put you in touch with the main guy with the group of 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                                One-of-a-kind southwest Texas ranch available for corporate annual rifle hunting lease starting in 2019 for qualifying firm. This very special property of 12,000 contiguous acres, much of which has not been hunted in several seasons and not at all in 2018. Very nice partly furnished lodge (sleeps 8-10) included and 26+ box blind type stands / feeders/ and walk-in cooler / cleaning station in place. Three lease vehicles and protein gravity feeders, tools, walk in cooler, etc in place and available.

We will only consider established company that supports strict safety rules, compliance with annual buck harvest quota of 25 bucks, and long term commitment to supplemental protein program. In turn your guests will have access to an elite hunting property with history of producing trophy bucks up to B&C 160”.

Quality whitetail bucks assured by this relatively low annual buck quota over a huge tract, and age / antler objectives, Year-round access but ranch visits before and after deer season must be advance scheduled due to sheep shearing etc.. Also dove, quail, and predators. This unique and panoramic lease also has miles of frontage on Lake Amistad and The Devils River with exclusive access to very remote, private coves.

Company annual cost will be ~$50,000 lease fee at 25 bucks/ year quota plus $10,000 in supplemental protein and corn feeders commitment.

Serious inquiries only please through PM to me here. Will require company name and can discuss details from there. This ranch is a high end elite customer experience and prefer to work with qualified delegate of company management who can make commitments and vouch for ethics and safety initiatives.

I am not a broker. I have leased from same rancher and family for over 25 years and am managing the transition of this tract to a company hunting lease.
                                It was leased 3 weeks ago...do they back out?

Comment

Working...
                                X