Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f250

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
    Just had a 19 platinum delivered to my house yesterday. Just need to add after market rims and tires and tint.

By far the easiest purchase ever.

I need that rear bumper if you end up changing it out for an aftermarket!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

What are you waiting on? Now is the time to buy a left over 2018! These things are great, and by far the nicest trucks on the road. Shop around online and go snag one, you will not regret it. They are very comfortable and excellent power.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
            ok, got to ask. What is the pricing you guys are paying for your truck. I have been looking at them but just can't seem to pull the trigger on one @ $60,000+ in the Lariat trim Package? I had the 2011 250 6.7 and really liked the truck. For some strange reason I went to the Chevy 1500 with the 6.2.
            I've found a lot of Lariats fully loaded around Houston listed mid 50's. Not in the market, but would be looking at them otherwise.

Comment

Fuel

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Alright..... What app is that?

Could be awesome for budgeting
              My dad always taught me drive want you want to drive. If it sucks on fuel then it sucks on fuel. No reason for me to track it
              I look at fuel the same way I look at electricity, you have to have it

Comment

I have a 17' Lariat, and I dont think I would trade it for anything else on the market right now. Its a powerhouse when towing and I get around 16mpg around town, a little better on highway. I have right at 21k miles on it, I have done lots of mods to it but the most improvement mod was the fox steering stabilizer as with a level and larger tires the bumpsteer gets a little annoying. The steering stabilizer eliminated 95% of it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                  I have a 17' Lariat, and I dont think I would trade it for anything else on the market right now. Its a powerhouse when towing and I get around 16mpg around town, a little better on highway. I have right at 21k miles on it, I have done lots of mods to it but the most improvement mod was the fox steering stabilizer as with a level and larger tires the bumpsteer gets a little annoying. The steering stabilizer eliminated 95% of it.

You do the single stabilizer? And what are the rim specs you went with?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

f250

what is your wheel and tire setup on that truck? Also what offset?

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                      Nice!!! I try to stay away from the mud so I won’t get stuck and so I don’t have to wash it lol
                      Lol isn't that the point of a $70,000 4WD truck? To use it in places for work/hunting that 2wd trucks cant go

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        You do the single stabilizer? And what are the rim specs you went with?

Sierracharlie out…
                        Yes the fox single stabilizer. I would recommend it over the stock one anyday.

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                        what is your wheel and tire setup on that truck? Also what offset?
                        Its a 20x10 with -19mm offset. It sticks out some but nothing crazy. The tires are a 295/65/20 nitto ridge grappler. No rubbing or trimming required with that setup.

Comment

Yes the fox single stabilizer. I would recommend it over the stock one anyday.

Its a 20x10 with -19mm offset. It sticks out some but nothing crazy. The tires are a 295/65/20 nitto ridge grappler. No rubbing or trimming required with that setup.

Nice! Thanks for the info

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Nitto has a new 35 11.5 20 fits perfectly on factory rims

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                              Nitto has a new 35 11.5 20 fits perfectly on factory rims

That’s basically the size he is running. The 295s are 11.8 wide though I believe.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Waiting for my truck to sell then I’m pulling the trigger on one!

Comment

Working...
                                X