No announcement yet.

Frio River 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River should be up a bit tonight/tomorrow, looks like the watershed got some decent rain

Comment

Headed there Friday. Looks like a good chance of rain this week. We always have a great time regardless of the flow. I enjoy hanging out just sitting in the river, listening to music, drinking cold beer, watching the kids play, and shooting the bull with everyone just as much as or maybe more than actually floating any way.

Comment

Latest reading is 51.9. There’s hope! How long y’all staying?

Comment

I’m headed to Leakey on Thursday, weathers not looking good for helping the river any. We use this for a vacation and fill the freezer with axis too so, either way, it’ll still be a blast. The place we’re staying at is a 60 ac place on the river so, while I’m out with my little boy shooting axis the wife and daughter are watching them in the front yard.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Latest reading is 51.9. There’s hope! How long y’all staying?
            Leaving tomorrow, 2 cold fronts rolling through today. 57 in tha morn'n

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Leaving tomorrow, 2 cold fronts rolling through today. 57 in tha morn'n

Dang! How crowded/busy has it been on river?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                Dang! How crowded/busy has it been on river?

Over heard some older local gents talking at the Lost Maples Cafe this morning, they said it rained 2.4 inches last night. Should definitely help the river.

Very packed Saturday and Yesterday, Friday hardly anyone. I'd imagine today won't be bad at all. We're gonna try and float this afternoon if the sun will come out. Still in the low 70s here with a north wind....

Supposed to rain this evening again.

Comment

Will be there July 31st to Aug 4.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Leakey was insane this weekend. Stopped by low water crossing in Campwood and that was insane as well.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are south of Utopia and we’ve gotten 4” the last 48 hours. Should help quite a bit.

Comment

Just saw a video of 7 bluffs. Plenty water and no people's

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The rivers up but it won’t last long. Couple of days without rain and it will down in the 40’s FPS.

Comment

Very little rain this evening but lots of thunder, headed home tomorrow. Possibly another trip booked later this summer depending on rain. I'm sure liking this voilitale atmosphere for the Frio and our ranches south of the border...

Comment

How is the fishing since the 2015 floods?

Comment

Ill be there June 5th. Really hoping for some rain that way. Dont mind walking other then dragging the beer cooler.....

Comment

Working...
                                X