2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We managed 1 21” redfish and 2 undersized founder. East Matty actually look Good Friday afternoon, but turned to trash overnight.

In other news, a buddy of mine got hit by a stingray Wednesday night.

Y’all be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man Justin, those pics bring back painful memories of the only time I ever got hit!! NO FUN!!

Comment

Went back for a quickie this evening and snagged the last red we needed for our daily bag plus one trout. Solid tournament fish.

Comment

Trout fishing is on fire in the Laguna right now. Caught a few reds this afternoon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

Wife and I had a great wade this morning! 5 reds 2 trout (one not pictured). All caught on DSL probably caught 25 17-19” reds.

Nice!

Comment

My kid went with some buddies down to sargent for the weekend. Wife and I get a video text around lunch time...its labeled I need stitches

He got 3 via oyster reef. Wife says sucks for you kid, no beer and antibiotics. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                We managed 1 21” redfish and 2 undersized founder. East Matty actually look Good Friday afternoon, but turned to trash overnight.

In other news, a buddy of mine got hit by a stingray Wednesday night.

Y’all be careful.

Ah man that sucks. I hope I never meet one of those demons again. Keep my butt in the boat.

Hope he drank all the beer. Literally, ALL of it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  My kid went with some buddies down to sargent for the weekend. Wife and I get a video text around lunch time...its labeled I need stitches

He got 3 via oyster reef. Wife says sucks for you kid, no beer and antibiotics. [emoji23]

Oh ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Dang it! What body part is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Dang it! What body part is that?
                      Knee cap

Comment

If anyone runs across two rods on 59 between Ganado and Wharton let me know, my son lost 2 off his boat on the way home and that $600 has him on the verge of puking....

Comment

Slightly a lil bit very windy yesterday but managed 15 good trout in the morning.
                          Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 05-24-2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Slightly a lil bit very windy yesterday but managed 15 good trout in the morning.
                            Nice

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              If anyone runs across two rods on 59 between Ganado and Wharton let me know, my son lost 2 off his boat on the way home and that $600 has him on the verge of puking....
                              Ouch! I know the feeling and it sux.

Comment

Waded this morning bite was much slower than yesterday. Lots of small fish. Still had fun spending Time with the wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X