This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Maybe it’s their aversion to the concept of “rooms”, they just have a qb locker, and it’s taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The single shot .410 of qb “rooms”

Comment

Decommit season in Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Kid came in, got his ratings bump, and is bolting to the SEC.

Comment

Still don’t know how this happened, but I played golf today with Kevin Mond, Kellen’s dad. He’s a super nice guy and he said the Aggies start back June 1 for practice. I had to bite my tongue all day, as we discussed this years team. He also said, if there was no football, it would cost Texas A&M so much money, they’d have to cancel all women’s sports and most of the other men’s sports.

Ex-SVHS QB, now QB for Wyoming, Levi Williams’ mom told my wife they are reporting back this next week and will have to take an antibody test, if negative, he has to quarantine for 14 days before starting practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

There will be a lot of decommits this year across the country.

Comment

SEC set to return June 8 . . Expects season to start as scheduled . .

Comment

I keep seeing some say the season will start and others saying it will not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I keep seeing some say the season will start and others saying it will not.
                  Too much money to lose, it will start, but stadiums will only be allowed to sell at “half capacity”. This whole hysteria is retarded and should go away, people are not dying and the case numbers do not support this type of reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Too much money to lose, it will start, but stadiums will only be allowed to sell at “half capacity”. This whole hysteria is retarded and should go away, people are not dying and the case numbers do not support this type of reaction.
                    Some teams including Texas have already sold more than half capacity in season tickets.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Ryan Leaf got arrested for domestic violence. I was hoping the man could turn it around. I guess the demons got him. I listed to his show on Pac12 radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Some teams including Texas have already sold more than half capacity in season tickets.
                        That’s the question I asked. What about the season ticket holders? How do distinguish who does and does not get to attend?

Comment

I think they’re waiting to see how the pro sports go that start 1st. There shouldn’t be any reason not to play in full stadiums.

Comment

I think they’re waiting to see how the pro sports go that start 1st. There shouldn’t be any reason not to play in full stadiums.

Surely no reason to make that call now atleast

Comment

All it’s gonna take is one person catching the “hoax” and the media will run with it like rabid dogs. They want and need this country shut down. I assure you, if they succeed and a democrat wins the election, you will NEVER hear about the Coronavirus again. That won’t happen, so get ready to listen to this for at least 4 more years.

Comment

CFB is looking at multiple billions of dollars lost for a bunch of universities, money will win out over publicity, watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X