Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeping Tom

***Misleading title***

This is from end of last year and I forgot to post it but I found the pic and it still made me laugh. Was coming back from a weekend of hunting on a buddies place. Currently hunting out of my Mustang so I couldn't get all the way back to his property so the car was brushed in off the road. Well when I came back I noticed it appeared someone had been taking a look inside to see if I had anything worth taking! Never tracked down the suspect! Until next time I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow day, haha?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Slow day, haha?
      very slow. was just siting at my desk scrolling thorugh old photos and saw that one and realized i didnt post it lol. there were also tracks all over the roof and hood but couldn't get the pics to come out clean to where you could see the prints and not just look like i threw a bunch of dirt wads at it.

Comment

Just looking for a free ride.

Comment

The paw prints remind me. One February morning I was hunting arrowheads in a plowed field and along a creek that feeds the Brazos in Young County. Parked the Blazer in the field, and since it was one of those short sleeve North Texas winter days I rolled the front passenger window down to keep Blazer a little cooler. Came back only about an hour later and found raccoon fur all over my passenger seat, and the little handprint dirt evidence on the hood. On front floorboard was my bread, chips, cookies, etc. that the thief had for breakfast. Was mad mostly at myself, and a little mad at the raccoon, at least he only used Blazer as dining room and not bathroom.

Comment

Definitely a Black panther

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
              The paw prints remind me. One February morning I was hunting arrowheads in a plowed field and along a creek that feeds the Brazos in Young County. Parked the Blazer in the field, and since it was one of those short sleeve North Texas winter days I rolled the front passenger window down to keep Blazer a little cooler. Came back only about an hour later and found raccoon fur all over my passenger seat, and the little handprint dirt evidence on the hood. On front floorboard was my bread, chips, cookies, etc. that the thief had for breakfast. Was mad mostly at myself, and a little mad at the raccoon, at least he only used Blazer as dining room and not bathroom.

Hahahaha that's awesome!! They are crafty little bastages it's always amusing to me to see there little paw marks all over my cooler lid trying to get it open. Hopefully they never learn how to pick locks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                Definitely a Black panther

I was thinking that or maybe a lion escaped from Chews Neighbor along with the elephant and happened to come my way [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

That’s not as bad as it being used as a soup kitchen with a note left thanking you from dirty Mike and the boys.

Comment

You must have been eating breakfast in your car...........

Comment

Working...
                    X