• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sounds so depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

People need to stop being *******!

It's sickening the way so much of this country rolled over, and continue to hold their ankles..

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        So I usually think 247 is a pretty legit cfb site... and then I read this article and had to do a double take. That last sentence... come again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They are running out of things to write.

In the aggregate, 247 is better at evaluating high school prospects than the other sites, but that is about it.

Comment

Did anyone have Burrow as the #1 overall pick after his junior year? Did anyone even have him as a first rounder?

You never know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Did anyone have Burrow as the #1 overall pick after his junior year? Did anyone even have him as a first rounder?

You never know.

Alot of things changed for Burrow between the 2018 season and 2019 season. Not too much has changed for Mond.

But, if he made a significant and nearly unprecedented leap in accuracy he could get himself in to the first round. The NFL overdrafts quarterbacks every year.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Alot of things changed for Burrow between the 2018 season and 2019 season. Not too much has changed for Mond.

But, if he made a significant and nearly unprecedented leap in accuracy he could get himself in to the first round. The NFL overdrafts quarterbacks every year.

Non-accurate QBs don’t become accurate. The OC can give him much better throws to play into his skill set, but I don’t think accuracy can be taught. Yes, it can be improved with better foot work and mechanics, but Mond has had all that coaching.

It was one of the knocks on Mond coming out of IMG and he had an All-Star around him to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Non-accurate QBs don’t become accurate. The OC can give him much better throws to play into his skill set, but I don’t think accuracy can be taught. Yes, it can be improved with better foot work and mechanics, but Mond has had all that coaching.

It was one of the knocks on Mond coming out of IMG and he had an All-Star around him to help.
                I agree. Don't think it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I don't think accuracy is the issue. I think he gets to nervous/rattled at the start of games (particularly away games). That appears when he has the most issues. They need to utilize his legs more at the start of games to get him going.

Comment

You never know.

Not sure about the entire season, but Burrow was pretty darn good towards the end of the 2018 season.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                      I don't think accuracy is the issue. I think he gets to nervous/rattled at the start of games (particularly away games). That appears when he has the most issues. They need to utilize his legs more at the start of games to get him going.
                      When you are only completing 61% of your passes, accuracy is an issue.

Comment

You never know.

Jeaux did. He also said LSU would score over 40 pts a game. They laughed at him on the Finebaum show. Who’s laughing now? Big Richard Joe is
                        Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-22-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Bob check your inbox have a question for you.

Comment

Mond has no deep ball accuracy. Stack the box make him throw over the top and he won’t be completing many of them.

Comment

How has no other qb competed for aggies starting qb job?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                How has no other qb competed for aggies starting qb job?

Maybe it’s their aversion to the concept of “rooms”, they just have a qb locker, and it’s taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X