Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Good Times !

I'm headed offshore this weekend, but I doubt if we hit it like ya'll did. Snapper, King, Ling we'll be a chasin. My son went to Costa Rica and few years back, keeps telling us we need to make that trip. Another Bucket list destination for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
      Double Nickel out of Quepos. American brothers who moved their families down recently. We got “stuck” with them when our boat was put out of service due to mechanical issues. Luckiest fubar ever! They got the boat ready and we were off with a 2hr delay. 12 sailfish and 3 dorado later, we were tired.

I’ve also heard good things about this company

Comment

my parents are there right now @ Tulemar and said it is amazing. Dad and his business partners went out today and he checked a sailfish off his bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          We fished with Quepos Fish Adventure, John Schuchert is the owner of the company. Fished on a 32’ boat with an English speaking captain and mate for like $800. We smacked the tuna until we couldn’t hang on anymore then found a bunch of dorado
          I am pretty sure you were on the Stress Reeliever, show below. Had some great trips fishing with John and Wisenstine on that same boat.

I reached out to John about upcoming trip. John is telling me he sold the business, I am dealing with an ANdy Couch. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with him.
          Attached Files

Comment

I hate to hear that. I knew he was trying to sell it. I hope things stay the same or similar, John's prices were very good for what you got IMO.

Comment

Man now I want sashimi

Comment

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks how things are, I have a trip booked for the 18th.

Comment

It seems like it is the same captains on similar boats. Wife and I will be there 19-22. Couch is telling me its his peak month, but has 4 open boats. Fished with Alex on Mucho Fisho 2, its one of the cheaper boats but we aint fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I am pretty sure you were on the Stress Reeliever, show below. Had some great trips fishing with John and Wisenstine on that same boat.

I reached out to John about upcoming trip. John is telling me he sold the business, I am dealing with an ANdy Couch. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with him.

Curious how this turns out. Hopefully just as good. We are heading down in July and fishing a couple of days inshore with them (John/Andy) and a FAD trip with Double Nickel...

Comment

Originally posted by South 75 View Post
                      Curious how this turns out. Hopefully just as good. We are heading down in July and fishing a couple of days inshore with them (John/Andy) and a FAD trip with Double Nickel...
                      Nick on the Double Niclkel is good people. We fished with them in the 2018 Offshore World Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Man now I want sashimi
                        I want more pics of the girlfriend in a bikini holding the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          I want more pics of the girlfriend in a bikini holding the fish.
                          x2 lol

Comment

we're attempting to get a little more serious about this trip.

Are flights really that much?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              we're attempting to get a little more serious about this trip.

Are flights really that much?

Southwest had them for 289 out of Houston this week. Flight times suck though.
                              We just pains about 600 for a trip next week

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                                Southwest had them for 289 out of Houston this week. Flight times suck though.

We just pains about 600 for a trip next week
                                That's better than the 1200 we've seen out of bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X