• Show
Clear All

Daughters steer finally got here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another pic

Comment

Might as well share a couple of the new ones. I'll post more as we get them.

Bojo x MAB steer
        King of Swing x ? steer
        Southern Swag x Lovin 620/ Brangus heifer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have show lambs ready if any of you are interested. We have around 30 both ewes and wethers. All April born.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are a couple we clipped off and we haven't even started on the good pen. It would definitely be worth your time to come look. I will be driving to south Texas through SA on the 29th if I need to deliver.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our first outing is this coming weekend, prospect show in Burnet. We have high hopes this season. Lightweight shorthorn (Sared Ground) and a medium brangus (Lots of Leather). It's been our toughest year so far breaking these suckers. Lots of bumps, bruises, and rope burns. They get haircuts and pedicures today.

Comment

We've had two calves in the barn since March. American (first time for us) and a black exotic. We're having a ball so far!

Comment

Picked up a couple more ewes.

Comment

Here is another nice wether we just clipped off for sale.. This is probably the best set of sheep we've ever had. New buck did good work!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Daddy/Daughter livestock show day in Burnet. Nathan opted to play golf instead. His loss. Millie killed it! Second place with her Brangus (Boaz) and then YATZEE showing Nathan's shorthorn (Cain). British breed champion and then reserve grand champion of the whole show. Two buckles, a steer cut-out, $80, smiles and oodles of confidence moving forward.

Not counting the mini herefords, Cain was the second lightest calf in the show at 575. He beat out several 1,000+lb exotics and other brits. We've got something special. Can't wait until Jan/Feb!

Comment

Those are some good lookin critters!!! That Faye is my favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                          Here our Simbra Steer (waylon) and Heifer (faye)
                          Those are some good lookin critters!! That Faye is my favorite!

Comment

Anybody going to TAMU the first weekend in August??

Comment

Anyone at Battle of the Cattle this weekend in Waco?

Comment

First lamb out of our full bloods today. Nice ewe lamb. This one was an oops rest will lamb in September.

Comment

Working...
                                X