Look what I bought........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ride. Jerp gave some great advice!

You can certainly tell the distinguished gentlemen, which have acquired some class through their years of experience, from the BroCountry, millennial crowd that thinks all vehicles should have a receiver hitch, 33” mud tires and a gun rack. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back in our grandfathers’ day, trucks were for working only and big *** cars were for everything else. Only in the last 30 years have pickups been a normal form of transportation.

Nothing wrong with having some style. Separates you from the flat bill cap, sequined jeans, crowd.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice ride and trending upwards on collectability.

Comment

Awesome. My wife and i bought a weekend car last summer. We love it. 2005 clk 55 amg cabriolet. Bigger motor than most Ford trucks and a blast to drive.

Nowhere near as classic as yours but hope it will be in 20 years! Congrats and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
          Only 50k miles! Man that is a cool rig. Where did you find it?
          Hemmings Classic motors...…..

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Lets see some more pics!
          I've got some on my phone, I haven't loaded yet.........

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Can you put your pistol in the steering wheel hidden compartment?
          It's got a nice, cubby hole....

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

You can certainly tell the distinguished gentlemen, which have acquired some class through their years of experience, from the BroCountry, millennial crowd that thinks all vehicles should have a receiver hitch, 33” mud tires and a gun rack. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back in our grandfathers’ day, trucks were for working only and big *** cars were for everything else. Only in the last 30 years have pickups been a normal form of transportation.

Nothing wrong with having some style. Separates you from the flat bill cap, sequined jeans, crowd.[emoji6]

Thanks Curt-------------

Comment

Nice

Comment

I might be the only one to remember the pop out pistol in the steering wheel from Hart to Hart in their Mercedes.

Comment

Look what I bought........

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Hey Grandpaw 33’s are lame! It’s 37 inch tires 24 inch rims, truck nuts, and no gun rack. Flat bill caps are a must though.

Also diesels are way cooler than gas.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Awesome. My wife and i bought a weekend car last summer. We love it. 2005 clk 55 amg cabriolet. Bigger motor than most Ford trucks and a blast to drive.

Nowhere near as classic as yours but hope it will be in 20 years! Congrats and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Love that car. My co-worker just bought one at an auction that looks brand new with 80k on it.

Comment

Let’s see some more pics

Comment

I'll try dave…..
                      But they all seem to fail...….

Comment

Would to find a nice 1971 280 SL. Love that car.

Comment

Working...
                        X