X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks brother

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

We caught a good mess of crappie on RC yesterday. Brush piles and bridge on jigs and minnows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good mess o fish Katch66!

Comment

I carried Patrick to Sandlin Friday and we had a great trip. On the ride home he mentioned that even though we had slammed the fish, he wished we had went to LOP as he really wanted to learn to fish the lake in the summer time.
          My Sunday trip canceled so I gave him a call for a free trip to show him how we get it done. It took a little while to find the pattern but when we did, we put 44 fish in the boat in a couple of hours. Fish caught in 30 to 40 foot of water on standing timber. Little gray jig tied on a Nekid tackle head with a red tail was the bait of choice. The smaller I can tie them the better they seem to work.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	6A4A5054-D133-49D1-8F34-2089BA30F769.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	24582927

Name:	C82D3DD6-0942-4E71-B7CD-488D087EBADB.jpeg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	24582928

Name:	32DDD101-7F25-4271-83DE-E2E2E3D21D67.jpeg
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	24582929

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            I carried Patrick to Sandlin Friday and we had a great trip. On the ride home he mentioned that even though we had slammed the fish, he wished we had went to LOP as he really wanted to learn to fish the lake in the summer time.
            My Sunday trip canceled so I gave him a call for a free trip to show him how we get it done. It took a little while to find the pattern but when we did, we put 44 fish in the boat in a couple of hours. Fish caught in 30 to 40 foot of water on standing timber. Little gray jig tied on a Nekid tackle head with a red tail was the bait of choice. The smaller I can tie them the better they seem to work.
            [ATTACH]959875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]959876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]959877[/ATTACH]
            Heck yeah Buff! Yall gettin it done! How do you like that nautic star compared to your skeeter?
            Last edited by hogslayer78; 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Finally got time to hit BP yesterday- my son and I had to break out the clicker[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Finally got time to hit BP yesterday- my son and I had to break out the clicker[emoji41]

Congrats, what unit/transducer are you running of you dont mind sharing?

Comment

Dock pilings?

Comment

Looks like deep water timber

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                      Congrats, what unit/transducer are you running of you dont mind sharing?

It’s a garmin echomap plus 93sv, I’ll have to look at the transducer, but I know it’s not the HD one that just came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Dock pilings?

[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Heck yeah Buff! Yall gettin it done! How do you like that nautic star compared to your skeeter?
                          Skeeter makes a fine boat but I love the NarticStar

Comment

It’s a garmin echomap plus 93sv, I’ll have to look at the transducer, but I know it’s not the HD one that just came out.
                            No worries most likely the same setup I have. You're screenshot just looked similar. I'm still trying to decide if I'm happy with the garmin or I should've went humminbird. One trip I love it the next trip seems like a different unit altogether.

Comment

Had to finesse fhen today but once we figure it out it took 2 hours and 20 minutes to box 59 good fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a great day slew.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X