Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up, heart breaks for the family. I bought quite a few items from him on here over the years, seemed like a great man and cancer still sucks.

Comment

Terrible, awful news. Godspeed Eric, and prayers up for his family.

Stu

Comment

It breaks my heart to hear about Eric. Kelly I’m praying you and the boys.

Comment

Prayers and condolences for his family.
          GODSPEED Eric. Rest in Peace.

Comment

Prayers up for the family ! RIP

Comment

This breaks my heart. My condolences and love sent to his family, friends, and TBH. God Speed Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Met him once at the TTHA, I doubt I could pick him out in a crowd, I enjoyed his time and posts on the green screen, bless him and his family.

Comment

Rest in Peace Eric

Prayers for Kelly and the boys

Comment

God bless you Eric. Prayers for Kelly and the boys.

So glad Jim (keep) and I got to catch up with you by chance in Brady just a few weeks ago. Of course you were headed to hunt with one of your boys!

TBH mourns with the family for a great member lost.

Comment

Love me some TBH but I sure hate these posts. Cancer does SUCKS! Condolences for Eric's family...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        This weighs heavy on me. My heart is aching for Kelly,Austin and Tyler. Eric was truly a great man. He served as an example to many. God bless the family.

Rest and rejoice, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        We sure had some **** fun times at those games...even though we weren't the best!

It seemed he was constantly hurting himself or breaking something!

Comment

Eric exemplified all that is good about TBH and all that is good about mankind. Always ready to help a fellow out, and he made you feel like you were important to him.

As has been already said multiple times, his devotion and love to his family was foremost whenever he posted! My goodness, he was proud of Austin and Tyler, and his love for Kelly was so evident! We all admired how he held his family up for the world...to showcase his love for his 3 best friends. Exemplary!!! That is how marriages should be, and we learned from him!

The good ones; it seems like they die too soon. We are all better off for knowing Eric!

Brother, you lived a good life, and you fought a good fight. Rest easy until we see you again.

Comment

Man, terrible news

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
                              We sure had some **** fun times at those games...even though we weren't the best!

It seemed he was constantly hurting himself or breaking something!
                              Yes sir. That boy could hurt himself coaching 3rd base.

Comment

Dang hate to hear this. Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X