Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

I sat with Lil David yesterday evening. We saw six deer. all six were bucks! Had a no brainer shooter that didnt come in. Four 8 pts and a six point that did.. A couple nice deer to be passing but Lil david has his heart set on a particular deer. FUN HUNT!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHunter99 View Post
          Ttt
          Originally posted by Derek Taylor
          Nice deer TTT
          You guys ain't gonna be around long if all you do is pad your posts by bumping threads... If you can't contribute to the conversation, read and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            You guys ain't gonna be around long if all you do is pad your posts by bumping threads... If you can't contribute to the conversation, read and move on.
            I had to look at that!

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Well, one down and season aint even got cranking good. This buck is now half the man he used to be.

Poop

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              so is this a spike? One unbranched antler? Or if in AR restrictions is it legal?

Comment

Found lots of bucks this week! One I want my daughter to take as her first deer, a baby 10 that I found last year ( I pray he makes it 2-3 more years) 2 shooters on new small property.... and rumors the buck I feared the neighbor guy shot and lost is alive and well ( no proof myself yet). If I find him again he will be the only buck I will hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  I had to look at that!

Wow

What’s going on? I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Killing pigs is fun.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                      What’s going on? I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      All their posts are “Ttt” and pretty much nothing else. They’re just padding their count.

Comment

Finally back in the woods. We couldn't hunt last weekend and its been a long two weeks since the opener. Hopefully we can get momma on her first deer. She shot her first hog opening weekend. Her view and 1 of 3 spots I will be hunting. Lots of fresh tracks on the lease road so it looks like there moving decent.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                            so is this a spike? One unbranched antler? Or if in AR restrictions is it legal?
                            Appears hes now a 4 point. 2 weeks ago he was a decent 8. Guess he broke off fighting

Reckon he could be legal if theres a piece of main on that side. But hes getting a pass from us and most of the neighbors wont shoot him either. He got lucky and so did we. Prolly get another year out of him easier

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-12-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Finally starting to see some scrapes. Next week when that front hits ought to blow it open.

Comment

Back in the summer on this new place I cut a trail barely big enough to walk through connecting all food plots together. A “cruising trail” to funnel deer where I want them. This place is so thick that a knife would be easier than a bow. But I have 2 shooters using it as well as several doe
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X