Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought about going down to Austin this weekend and still might. Either way, Sic'Em!

Comment

Happy Sam! Hook ‘em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Robinson will be available Thursday night. Not sure if he starts though.

My guess is he won't start. He will play only if they need him.

Comment

Why doesn't Texas run Ingram more?

The best way to ice a game with a 21pt lead is to run the ball, and he had been effective earlier on....then we look up and Watson's weak *** in in there getting knocked backward...

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Happy Sam! Hook ‘em!

That’s a great pic, exemplifies how he plays the game.

Comment

Hook Em. Hopefully Texas takes care of business and some of the Freshmen QBs will get some reps.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Too bad there were no avatar bets this weekend. That would have been beautiful!

Comment

Sam

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Happy Sam! Hook ‘em!

Sorry for foible post

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Why doesn't Texas run Ingram more?

The best way to ice a game with a 21pt lead is to run the ball, and he had been effective earlier on....then we look up and Watson's weak *** in in there getting knocked backward...
                    My guess is he is still not 100%. I really wish Young would not have fumble problems, but he can be a great back to wear down defenses with late in the game. I am not sure they can trust him to hang on to the ball though.

When Ingram gets healthy, watch out.

I think the exciting thing as this team continues to grow and get better, the potential is there to be really good. They still have a long way to go. This is still a team that is not far removed from .500 ball. Listen to the seniors quote from Hager and tell you about the buying in process and why this team was in the shape it was. I think the light bulb finally came on for Omenihu and he got over the butt hurt of Strong being gone and not being good enough to leave early for the NFL with his buddies, that he is finally starting to play like he should.
                    Last edited by Heath; 10-08-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Let's see what Michael Collins is all about

Comment

Ingram was in for alot of the 3 crap drives. 3 huge holding penalties killed them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any truth to the rumor of OU players threatening to walk out during half time and Stoops almost quitting the team at the half?

Comment

They are definitely a different team than they were earlier this year. I think the confidence from beating TCU carried into this week, and after beating ou, hopefully they take more confidence from that on toward WVU.

Confidence is a powerful thing with 18-22 year olds, but I sure wish they had "that guy", the one who can changed the game, or take it over at run out the clock time. I hope Ingram can get healthy and see if he can be "that guy".

Comment

Texas a 16 point favorite. I think it will be closer than that.

Horns 28 Bears 17

Comment

Texas has some secondary issues. There were at least 4 times during the OU game where they were way out of position and got burned by a big yardage play. I expect them to clean that up this week. Baylor receivers are just as talented as the OU squad and maybe even quicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X