Comment

Good mature doe! Congrats Firemedic.

Comment

Thank ya’ll very much !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice doe firemedic. Congrats.

Comment

Should be a perfect morning. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Great kill!! Congrats

Comment

I am freezing. Moon was bright, had one on the corn at 540 so bright I could see her. Nothing since then

Comment

Ended up shooting a button buck. Thought it was a doe . Sucks but it's a legal deer and meat for the freezer

Comment

Congrats Justin. We decided to harass waterfowl today. A bit chilly.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                        Congrats Justin. We decided to harass waterfowl today. A bit chilly.

Did ya do any good?

And congrats on the tender meat Justin. It happens.

Comment

We ended up with 8. 7 mallards. We were in heavy willows and the x was about 100 yds further in. Ended up pass shooting the x. We were the only ones there. Dog had a hard time finding birds in the timber. Good number of greenheads out. This was east of Hillsboro. Private land.
                          Last edited by jnd1959; 11-16-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Had another encounter today. Was on my dang phone. Was sitting on the ground, and had a nice deer come in at 7 yards away. Had my ghilly suit on, and it noticed me look up from my phone. It just looked at me and paused briefly, then kept walking. Well..... as I was sitting my phone down I bumped my quiver, and the deer jumped and then trotted off. Not super alarmed by knew something was off. Hope to see something else this evening. Not typically a ground hunter, I learned today I need to stay much more alert, as they could be on my at any second.

Comment

Yeah until this season I have not ever hunted on the ground unless I am in a pop up but they don't seem practical for public land and neither do tree stands since you cannot leave them in place due to regulations and or theft. Hunting on the ground is a challenge, I have alot to learn

Comment

Been Awhile.....

Comment

Working...
                                X