Can Am Defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
    What’s so good about Hoffpaiur? I’ve heard their name a lot on TBH so there must be something.

Why should I drive 3+ hours to buy from this dealer? Convince me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Price and ease of buying. I never once spoke on the phone to anyone. Completely worked the deal through text. Showed up signed the papers, and within 5 minutes of walking in the doors I was walking out to load up my new machine. I’ve bought and been with several to buy machines before. I’ve never once seen or heard of anything as simple or quick as mine. The least painful buying experience I’ve ever had, and the best price I’ve seen in one to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
      What tires are those?
      Liberty Maxxis 30x10x14

Comment

Hoffpauir would be a 5 hr one way trek for me...may be making a call however.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Price and ease of buying. I never once spoke on the phone to anyone. Completely worked the deal through text. Showed up signed the papers, and within 5 minutes of walking in the doors I was walking out to load up my new machine. I’ve bought and been with several to buy machines before. I’ve never once seen or heard of anything as simple or quick as mine. The least painful buying experience I’ve ever had, and the best price I’ve seen in one to boot.
          What was the price savings?

Comment

Regardless of who you choose to buy from, make sure that you get the “out the door” price, NOT the sale price. A lot of these dealers have smoking deals advertised online (their sale price), only to add in $800-$1200 in “fees” when it comes time to sign the papers. I know the place in Greenville is one the absolute worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
              This of y'all who have switched from Polaris to Can Am, what do you like better about the Can Am?
              I’ve owned 3 Rangers, all of them the “higher end “ models of the time period. The last one I had was a 2015 900XP Browning Edition. I’m not saying anything was wrong with it. I actually never had one bit of trouble out of any of the 3. I sold that 900xp Browning earlier this year to a friend of mine. I fully intended to buy a new 2019 Ranger 1000........but when I seen and drove the Can Am Defender HD XMR, well I knew right then it was coming home with me. What’s better about it to me? The seats are night and day different. The look of it. The ride comfort. The extra leg room (a lot). The handling. It will almost turn inside itself. It’s just a better built machine (my opinion only).
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                What was the price savings?

A couple of grand. $15k our the door for a Defender HD10 MAX DPS in camo with roof thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  I’ve owned 3 Rangers, all of them the “higher end “ models of the time period. The last one I had was a 2015 900XP Browning Edition. I’m not saying anything was wrong with it. I actually never had one bit of trouble out of any of the 3. I sold that 900xp Browning earlier this year to a friend of mine. I fully intended to buy a new 2019 Ranger 1000........but when I seen and drove the Can Am Defender HD XMR, well I knew right then it was coming home with me. What’s better about it to me? The seats are night and day different. The look of it. The ride comfort. The extra leg room (a lot). The handling. It will almost turn inside itself. It’s just a better built machine (my opinion only).
                  The leg room is a bit better in the front, but YUGE in the back. All my shooting buddies are 6’3”-6’5” and they won’t get in the back of a Ranger crew. They have no issues riding in mine front or back though.

Comment

A couple of grand. $15k our the door for a Defender HD10 MAX DPS in camo with roof thrown in.
                    Is this their going rate for that model or did you work a deal?

Comment

Bought mine from Freedom Power Sports in Weatherford.

Nothing special about them for sure.
                      Had a bone headed kid for a salesman wouldn't return calls, wouldn't hardly even acknowledge me when I walked in. Also asked if they would throw in a cap on the deal $23K and he acted like I was asking a lot, never did get one either.
                      I will not buy anything else from them.

Comment

TJ at Jones Powersports in Durant. They had the best prices in a 250 miles radius. I bought a 2018 Defender HD10 Lonestar with a ton of accessories. They are amazing to deal with from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          Is this their going rate for that model or did you work a deal?
                          If you find one at that price jump on it.

Comment

Can Am Defender

If you find one at that price jump on it.
                            Are you implying that the $15k you paid was better than Hoffpauirs normal price for that model? Or am I confused?

I plan on calling or emailing Hoffpauir and Broadway Powersports in Tyler tomorrow to compare prices on the HD8, HD8 DPS and XT models.

Last edited by Ryan81; 01-06-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Can am all the way. You will love the room if you're a big guy like me.

Comment

I had the same experience as you. The only thing I’ll add is make sure and deal with Golthwaite. I live in burnet and still make the drive. The Burnet store makes my blood boil every time I have tried to do business with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X